I'm a one track lover...

LVSaint

I have not heard it but Matt Berry did all the music in Snuff Box, which is well worth checking out if you haven't seen.

Yeah I heard about Snuff Box. Will look into it. Cheers.

...I'm off to watch all episodes of Darkplace on youtube again.

Edited by LVSaint

...I'm off to watch all episodes of Darkplace on youtube again.

I've been doing exactly that over the last week or two.

"Nina's eyes popped out of what was left of her back. Why, oh why had she opened that tomb.

The sand turned red. This was because she was bleeding on it.

Blood, ruby-red blood, her blood...blood...

...and **** and ****."

Man-to-Man with Dean Learner was pretty good too, his tirade against def lepard brough a tear to my eye

"Nina's eyes popped out of what was left of her back. Why, oh why had she opened that tomb.

...and **** and ****."

Man-to-Man with Dean Learner was pretty good too, his tirade against def lepard brough a tear to my eye

Benders.

...and **** and ****."

I need to get to see Man to Man with Dean Learner, didn't it existed until a few weeks ago.

Monkey Bastard Hands

If you've got Darkplace on DVD, be sure to watch the commentary. They do all six episodes in character and it's just like having another series to watch... just without the watching, er, obviously.

At one point Matt Berry cracks the other two up with the classic, 'I had an idea like that the other day... make-up for black women, they should call it ethnic cleansing'.

If you've got Darkplace on DVD, be sure to watch the commentary. They do all six episodes in character and it's just like having another series to watch... just without the watching, er, obviously.

At one point Matt Berry cracks the other two up with the classic, 'I had an idea like that the other day... make-up for black women, they should call it ethnic cleansing'.

Thanks, I will need the dvd now.