Oasis

PompeyLass

Was on the phones and the internet from 8:50 til about 12pm today until i pretty much admitted defeat on the ticket front. about a 1000 matches for tickets on ebay already

Sorry mate it appears I cant really flog them on here due to the rules and obviously I want over face value.

Sorry mate it appears I cant really flog them on here due to the rules and obviously I want over face value.

Please tell me you brought them under seperate addresses and with different name, email addresses and cards.

Cause otherwise all eight are gone. Already happened to some people.

Also well done for taking tickets of people who got up and were queueing hard so you could rip them off. Bravo to you!

Please tell me you brought them under seperate addresses and with different name, email addresses and cards.

Cause otherwise all eight are gone. Already happened to some people.

Also well done for taking tickets of people who got up and were queueing hard so you could rip them off. Bravo to you!

Of course! 2 names / 2 address / 2 credit cards = 8 Tickets!

Oh and by the way if you think 3 people calling the phone line for 4hrs each + trying the internet and then being on hold for 2.5hrs is not enough effort for you then hey I profusely apologies! Sorry to all the people who missed out maybe they should have put in the same effort as me! Sour grapes!?

Of course! 2 names / 2 address / 2 credit cards = 8 Tickets!

Oh and by the way if you think 3 people calling the phone line for 4hrs each + trying the internet and then being on hold for 2.5hrs is not enough effort for you then hey I profusely apologies! Sorry to all the people who missed out maybe they should have put in the same effort as me! Sour grapes!?

Yes indeed sour grapes. You're a cvnt of the highest order. It's thanks to people like you that ordinary music fans have to pay stupidly over-the-odds prices to see their favourite bands.

I went to see Portishead in Manchester back in april but I ended up having to pay double because the official ticket outlets had all sold out but lo and behold, within a few hours they are being advertised on Seatwave for twice their face value.