Oasis to play Wembley Stadium

swannymere

Can't start a thread.......

Just bought two from seetickets for the Monday night, although not sure if going to go. Will of course sell them for face value if we don't icon_smile.gif

If anyone else wants to try their luck, ring See Tickets (24 hrs) on 01159 129000 they have tickets available at a few venues.

Having been to both Eastlands and the new Wembley for gigs in the past couple of years can I heartily recommend that anyone wishing to see a band who are performing at both makes the extra effort and drives to Manchester for it. The acoustics at the two arenas could not be more contrasting. Wembley is just plain awful.

I went to a very small Oasis concert, back in the day, couple of hundred people there. Radio 1 had one of there morning presenters there covering the gig to see what all the fuss was about (this newish northern band). About 15mins in, I kept falling over some one's shoe, I waved it in the air to see ifg anyone would claim it, nobody did, so I hurled it toward the security area. However, beer and excitement made my throw a bit aggressive and it stuck Liam somewhere around the groin area! He went balistic at the crowd and they all stormed of, 20 mins max!

Next morning on Radio 1, the reporter claimed that Rock n Roll was back in a big way, energetic crowds, objects being thrown and goups storming off, reminded him of an early Rolling Stones!

Apologies if you were there, too much time has passed to sue me for damages!

I went to a very small Oasis concert, back in the day, couple of hundred people there. Radio 1 had one of there morning presenters there covering the gig to see what all the fuss was about (this newish northern band). About 15mins in, I kept falling over some one's shoe, I waved it in the air to see ifg anyone would claim it, nobody did, so I hurled it toward the security area. However, beer and excitement made my throw a bit aggressive and it stuck Liam somewhere around the groin area! He went balistic at the crowd and they all stormed of, 20 mins max!

Next morning on Radio 1, the reporter claimed that Rock n Roll was back in a big way, energetic crowds, objects being thrown and goups storming off, reminded him of an early Rolling Stones!

Apologies if you were there, too much time has passed to sue me for damages!

Good claim to fame - :supz: