Calvin Harris 'I'm Not Alone'

thesaint sfc

Thoughts?

I thought it was pretty good, but as usual with Calvin Harris I can imagine it being the only decent song on his next album, similar to the last album which had 1 decent song ('girls') and 1 mediocre song ('acceptable in the 80's.') The rest were pretty awful. Some of this songs sound pretty good when other people remix them, which is kind of ironic (sp?) when he is supposedly a DJ. He's young though and I think he could become pretty good when he start to come up with some good lyrics, or focuses more on the music than his voice.

• 1 month later...

I quite like it and am looking forward to hearing it in clubs but, seriously, anyone could make the music Calvin Harris does.

I love Girls and Acceptable in the 80s but I can't understand how he's become so successful with his amateur tracks.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a good site S13, i used to use it before uni. I was looking for something that lets you know what all the new tunes comming out are though.

On top of that heard Norman Doray's new one a couple of weeks back on tongy's show, ****ing great track, as is the new swedish house mafia one.