Takeover Latest Gossip

saints_is_the_south

So who has a good feeling about today. News that the takeover being completed with a further news conference on Monday would just about make my week and give me a perfect start to next weeks holiday.

Come on Saint Kev u know u want to!

Not until the deal is signed and sealed will I firmly believe that a new era is starting at Southampton Football Club. Until then, everything else is pure speculation.

I have a fecking good feeling about today.

Mick Channon's horse will bolt up for me while I sit in the sunshine in Berkshire - backed last night at 18/1.

MLT will be announced the new Chairman.

King Kev will come back to his spiritual home as Manager.

And on my winnings I shall buy STs for the whole family...

Oh yes, bring it on!!!!!

Mark Dennis has just been on talksport. Kevin Keegan won't be manager. A building worker next door to Le tiss saw Keegan turn up, took a photo and sold it off and then the very professional journalists of this country ran with the story, without researching and built everyones hopes up.

Dennis spoke to Alan Curbishley, earlier this week and he won't take the job.

Mark Dennis has just been on talksport. Kevin Keegan won't be manager. A building worker next door to Le tiss saw Keegan turn up, took a photo and sold it off and then the very professional journalists of this country ran with the story, without researching and built everyones hopes up.

that's rubbish - they spoke to crouch -who normally discusses things but said he couldn't comment, and Tony L who gave statement saying nothing official yet etc.

Sounds like MD knows less than us!

In the Star (not reliable I know but a good paper for knockers) he may be in for an ambassadorial role as he still has an ongoing dispute with Mike Ashley. Apparently Pinnacle have identified who they want as manager but cannot say who as he is still employed by another club.

In the Star (not reliable I know but a good paper for knockers) he may be in for an ambassadorial role as he still has an ongoing dispute with Mike Ashley. Apparently Pinnacle have identified who they want as manager but cannot say who as he is still employed by another club.

Paul Tisdale :D

Le Tissier admitted he met with Dell legend Kevin Keegan earlier this week, but it is understood the former England boss is not the number one choice to take over the team at St Mary’s.

Which must mean that MLT has someone even more popular/better than Keegan lined up....? Said Trousers logically.

Plenty of knockers on this forum as well.

Well you've definitely lost. SOMETHING has to happen, as the exclusivity deal ends today, and even if the takeover doesn't go ahead there will be an announcement saying we are open to offers again.

Drat. Bookies win again. I'm rubbish at betting.

I wonder that the lack of posts by Doggface/Farmer etc are something we should be worried about. They have kept us fairly well informed if things are going well. Perhaps busy of course.

I hope that they are holding fire until like the Pinnacle announcement as a bolt from the blue the good news will come out the same

Please god we get the good news we've craved for,after what has seemed to be an eternity. I think it will be the finish of me if this all goes t.ts up,I'm a gibbering wreck as it is.

Here I sit verging on total breakdown,my hair has fallen out,I've got a nervous twitch,the empty whisky bottles are piled a mile high in our front room,my appetite has disappeared,I'm irritable and can't sleep,and her indoors is threatening me with divorce as she thinks I'm having an affair after not showing her any attention (it's genuine I have got a constant headache for christ sake) .

Can it really get any worse than that,oh lord please please please give us some good news !

Not much to ask,is it ?

I wonder that the lack of posts by Doggface/Farmer etc are something we should be worried about. They have kept us fairly well informed if things are going well. Perhaps busy of course.

I hope that they are holding fire until like the Pinnacle announcement as a bolt from the blue the good news will come out the same

why do you and phil keep dropping comments about should we be worried about this group, or lack of news etc?

why do you and phil keep dropping comments about should we be worried about this group, or lack of news etc?

Yeah they do seem to be hinting at something.

I can't decide whether they think they know something, or are just a pair of panicky old women. :D

If it's any consolation, the last time they did this was the day before Pinnacle gained exclusivity.