Victoria Pendleton

alpine_saint

Do bells help you go for longer?

*make note to try that.

a set of sleigh bells attached to her ankles would help keep up a nice rhythm, therefore prolonging the ****ging.

and yes i would to both of the ladies pictured. i imagine they would have nice firm bums that could take a good pounding

a set of sleigh bells attached to her ankles would help keep up a nice rhythm, therefore prolonging the ****ging.

At which part of the date do you ask her to put them on? "I've got a good feeling about how this date is going, could you put these bells on your ankles? Cheers, another drink?"

At which part of the date do you ask her to put them on? "I've got a good feeling about how this date is going, could you put these bells on your ankles? Cheers, another drink?"

obviously not while still at the resturant/bar as this would just attract groups of carol singers which would put a real downer on the evening, unless your up for a bit of group action? all that ding dong merrily on high & roasting chestnuts is surely a metaphor for rampant yuletide orgies ?

as usually, as the very best, she was seen as the black cheep in her sport.

she was nearly forced out by British Cycling (what ever organisation that is) as after she won gold in China, it became public that she was with one of the trainers.

he was immediately sacked and she was said to have disgraced the sport.

she continued with her fellas help and her formed dipped despite still remaining one of the best in the world. Her now fiancé (same bloke) is back in the fold with GB cycling as she prepares for 2012.

we are good at not liking our very best sports people

Most of the people mocked on that show, South Park and other such shows don't really deserve it. It's a satirical news quiz, I doubt she either watches it or takes it seriously.

I get that and enjoy a merciless taking apart of ego driven politicans and pop stars as much as anyone. - especially when it exposes hypocrisy or vacuous PR platitudes. Saying an athlete is ugly - hardly rapier wit or fair game is it ?

I get that and enjoy a merciless taking apart of ego driven politicans and pop stars as much as anyone. - especially when it exposes hypocrisy or vacuous PR platitudes. Saying an athlete is ugly - hardly rapier wit or fair game is it ?

And I think Frankie Boyle got into hot water for that reason.

But, shamefully, I found it very funny. Sorry if it overstepped the mark for you.

• 2 weeks later...