Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

That's a lot of advertising, when the paintjob still hasn't been approved by the main investor in the build project...no doubt the majority of the sponsorship money will be passed directly back to cover the grant.

Probably with interest and an apology.

It would appear from news reports this morning the Russia's President Putin must also be a Pompey native as he's suggesting that Sep Blatta be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Either that of their delusion is spreading :-)

Russia is the Pompey of countries.

LMAO!! And as far as I can see, that is their only entertainment!

As it looks so much like a community youth club, I'm assuming the players will be banging the mobility scooter lady outside, in the car park?

Come on you slackers, put some compare and contrast pictures up between the Skates 1980s youth club up and Staplewood! MLG or Trousers are just the people for this important task. Even the old Staplewood before the Liebherr superb makeover was in a different league (or even four) than that.

PS - Why has Factless got it in for Ben Haim? Didn't waive money owed?

LMAO!! And as far as I can see, that is their only entertainment!

As it looks so much like a community youth club, I'm assuming the players will be banging the mobility scooter lady outside, in the car park?

No, be fair, they also got a new telly with Sky. And fresh paint in the portacabins.

Come on we don't have pictures of HMS Victory or Southsea pier on the wall to inspire our team, just pictures of ex players that go on to be the most expensive player in the world playing at Barcelona. Just no comparison really. Oops Make thar Real Madrid

Edited by mcjwills

Come on we don't have pictures of HMS Victory or Southsea pier on the wall to inspire our team, just pictures of ex players that go on to be the most expensive player in the world playing at Barcelona. Just no comparison really

:scared:

Neil Allen ‏@pn_neil_allen

Iain McInnes praises new-look #Pompey training ground. http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/mcinnes-praises-new-look-pompey-training-ground-1-6871803

The new common room at #Pompey's training ground is mighty impressive. Just needs dartboard with Ben Haim's face on.

CK8ZijKW8AElEW7.jpg

CK_QQ0eWIAASMP4.jpg

**** me that is embarrassing, even by their standards. Honestly I've been to church hall youth clubs that have had better facilities than that. Christ I wouldn't be surprised if that projector was rigged up to a Playstation 1 or N64 knowing them tinpot ****wits. Utterly utterly laughable.

Such inspiring photos on the wall as well, the rickety old pier and historical ships, just the sort of stuff to put a bit of fire in your heart and make you go out there and give 110%.

Iain McInnes praises new-look #Pompey training ground. http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/mcinnes-praises-new-look-pompey-training-ground-1-6871803

The new common room at #Pompey's training ground is mighty impressive. Just needs dartboard with Ben Haim's face on.

CK8ZijKW8AElEW7.jpg

CK_QQ0eWIAASMP4.jpg

Looks like my basement.......except for the blue and that vile ISIS logo on the floor.....

It might look smalltime but that's not any old furniture - that's the original table tennis table from HMS Victory, the one that Nelson and Hardy played upon as cannon balls and splintered wood rained down around them off Trafalgar.

And those screens are from Kennedy Space Centre and were used in the historic Apollo 11 mission to put man on the moon, while the floor has been laid using wooden planks from Noah's Ark.

You guys are too quick to judge - cos you're jealous!

It might look smalltime but that's not any old furniture - that's the original table tennis table from HMS Victory, the one that Nelson and Hardy played upon as cannon balls and splintered wood rained down around them off Trafalgar.

And those screens are from Kennedy Space Centre and were used in the historic Apollo 11 mission to put man on the moon, while the floor has been laid using wooden planks from Noah's Ark.

You guys are too quick to judge - cos you're jealous!

Fantastic!

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})