Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Pompey fans say they are protesting in this years Football League Trophy due to Premier League academies participating.

But the last home game they had in the competition was attended by a mere 5,853 vs Northampton in 2014/15. :mcinnes:

Were they protesting in that game as well?

Time to award them yet another superlative: Most Protestingest :lol:

Cook's strategic genius again:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/paul-cook-pompey-aren-t-firing-1-7549218

'He feels scoring goals in matches was the recurring theme to the Blues’ best home results.

Cook said: ‘There are key points in games when you have to score.

‘We had some great wins at home last season and they all came off the back of us scoring'

Edited by Waterside.saint

It's nice to see the team giving the competition the respect it deserves by trying to beat Yeovil... though currently losing 4-3.

The best bit about this is they can't possibly claim they're not trying. :D

Full-time Yeovil 4 Pompey 3

I'm sure we'll be told they didn't want it anyway

Edited by Waterside.saint

So, it would appear that our fishy friends are facing a £5000 fine for flaunting EFL Cup rules and fielding an ineligible team v Yeovil.....once a cheat always a cheat. :rolleyes:

in Portsmouth, being called ineligible is considered a compliment as they are generally termed as illiterate illegitimates.

Nope - I just have not approved quite a few of your registrations ;)

Cue - the usual stuff you lot will now come out with :D

talk about giving it out but cant take it lol.

Personally I would be happy to debate chat with fans of other clubs if they were not giving it the big one.

talk about giving it out but cant take it lol.

Personally I would be happy to debate chat with fans of other clubs if they were not giving it the big one.

same here Nick but the majority of the members on POL do not want you lot on there - so as far as I am concerned democracy rules even if it is my board

To be fair its not surprising as all you lot did was copy and paste posts to here and then talk ****** ha ha ;)

same here Nick but the majority of the members on POL do not want you lot on there - so as far as I am concerned democracy rules even if it is my board

To be fair its not surprising as all you lot did was copy and paste posts to here and then talk ****** ha ha ;)

it's a sad fact that our two parties are so at odds that any site that would enable fun banter would be impossible.........we are both very special in this way! ;)

To be honest it is the source of a rather large amount of humour for us. Can you not explain to them that we wouldn't take the p!ss so much if they weren't so delusional?

all you lot did was copy and paste posts to here and then talk ****** ha ha ;)

tbf thats footie boards the world over summed up in one. I get the argument about not wanting endless "you skate bstard" "nah nah you're sh it" posts but thats a minority that can be dealt with by banning. You need a bit of cross fertilisation to keep the rivalry alive now we aren't playing each other again.

Nope - I just have not approved quite a few of your registrations ;)

Cue - the usual stuff you lot will now come out with :D

I am still able to log on using my old username and password, but everything is marked as private, can you explain why that is please.?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})