All a bit Surreal?

St Marco

OP was worth a read again, just not sure quite why FF felt the need to dredge it up. Although if anything it should serve as a reminder that we've been in worse situations than we currently are and almost certainly will be again at some point in the future, with some good bits in between.

Nothing stays the same, especially in football. Enjoy the good bits while you have some.

Bit sad to be bumping 5 year old threads don't you think??

Not really I had spent about an hour going through some early takeover threads to find a posting I had made saying as fans we no longer had a say in how the club was run. Needless to say I couldn't find it but I did find some interest in some of the reactions following the news that Liebherr had saved us.

Not really I had spent about an hour going through some early takeover threads to find a posting I had made saying as fans we no longer had a say in how the club was run. Needless to say I couldn't find it but I did find some interest in some of the reactions following the news that Liebherr had saved us.

I'll own up... I was looking for that post last night too, because I remember you posting it and me agreeing with you, at a time when most people were (understandably) rejoicing at the takeover.