Fonte Leaving (For a Holiday)

leftback

jose is off,going to Barcelona!!!

relax on a break with the Mrs,

hope this gives martin a chance again,

expect bit of loan outgoings after the weekend, depends if nicolina will help out the lower league (how much lower can it be!!) club with the wages.

be ready for a connolly issue soon as well

course you do weston course you do!!

jose is off,going to Barcelona!!!

relax on a break with the Mrs,

hope this gives martin a chance again,

expect bit of loan outgoings after the weekend, depends if nicolina will help out the lower league (how much lower can it be!!) club with the wages.

be ready for a connolly issue soon as well

course you do weston course you do!!

psycho psycho !!

we really have become the most tedious of boards, some sad sack says change the name of the thread and we do!!

i think its pathetic, and im putting the original threadname here ... it was 'fonte leaving!!!' ........woweee,shock, horror!!

matthew le god, why are you so worried about me being lynched on a WEBSITE ffs.

And whichever lightweight moderator bowed to this ....."sense of humour by-pass" censoreship you should hang your head in shame and keep your eye out for a spine!!

BORE OFF mod and mlg.

leftback, i think I know who you be, do you like cryptic crosswords, broken (and partial) anagrams for example?

I really don;t think that you are MD, but if so where's my case of wine that you promised, mrs h is starting to sober up and it is worrying me.

fwiw, ...............................

Edited by hamster
2 much info

Oooh look at me I used to play for saints and despite having some inside knowledge feel the need to use this in an attempt to make cortese look bad and try and gain a little attention that I miss since being a footballer.

Just a bit jealous maybe

Left Back's posts are always very interesting better than most of the drivel on here

we really have become the most tedious of boards, some sad sack says change the name of the thread and we do!!

i think its pathetic, and im putting the original threadname here ... it was 'fonte leaving!!!' ........woweee,shock, horror!!

And whichever lightweight moderator bowed to this ....."sense of humour by-pass" censoreship you should hang your head in shame and keep your eye out for a spine!!

BORE OFF mod and mlg.

:lol:

I like your posts.

I dont really understand why some on here give Leftback a hard time he gives us some snippets and everyone seems to jump on him. Thanks LB I appreciate your posts. Not many of the orginal posters on this forum come on here much now and can certainly understand why.

Edited by ladysaint

I dont really understand why some on here give Leftback a hard time he gives us some snippets and everyone seems to jump on him. Thanks LB I appreciate your posts. Not many of the orginal posters on this forum come on here much now and can certainly understand why.

Probably because he comes across as an arrogant, attention-seeking weirdo?

I completely understand why:

Content = good

Style = confrontational

Add a dash of human nature to those two ingredients and, voila, you have your answer.

While some of that may be true, there's an unfortunate need by many people on here to have a go at those who are ITK. I've seen the same with Weston Saint and his Lallana snippets, and you can't blame a confrontational style on his behalf. Some people just seem to get a bit upset that someone else knows something they don't. Weird.

Fonte getting a break is a great idea IMO; I stated in another thread that I'd like to see all the fringe players get a game tomorrow, and if KD is off too that allows Bart some game time, so another good move.

BORE OFF mod and mlg.

Absolutely right. However, there are so few new posts now you really don't need to grab attention with a provocative title, though why anyone should have such a lack of a sense of humour that your original could even be thought provocative is entirely beyond me.

And even if it is, so bl**dy what?

I'ts now so prissy and analy-retentive it isn't really worth even bothering to look in anymore.

While some of that may be true, there's an unfortunate need by many people on here to have a go at those who are ITK. I've seen the same with Weston Saint and his Lallana snippets, and you can't blame a confrontational style on his behalf. Some people just seem to get a bit upset that someone else knows something they don't. Weird.

Fonte getting a break is a great idea IMO; I stated in another thread that I'd like to see all the fringe players get a game tomorrow, and if KD is off too that allows Bart some game time, so another good move.

I think it's more to do with his stance on NC there are some who on here he get very agitated by anything deemed anti NC. Leftback says some interesting stuff some of which fits my perceptions of what is going on behind the scence but his rabid anti NC stance tends to mask alot of what he is saying as just bitter ranting.

and Bignall has returned to Reading.
they obviously didn't want him cup tied as his loan runs out on the 8th November. I see Pulis' loan runs out on the 7th. I wonder if that will be extended. In reference to leftbacks comment about Cortese generosity, we are paying all his wages whilst he is at Stockport.

leftback, keep posting these snippets. Some of us love em.

I think it's more to do with his stance on NC there are some who on here he get very agitated by anything deemed anti NC. Leftback says some interesting stuff some of which fits my perceptions of what is going on behind the scence but his rabid anti NC stance tends to mask alot of what he is saying as just bitter ranting.

That's definitely true; but leftback has often confessed he has an anti Cortese/reed/Hunter agenda, so once you can look beyond that you can also ignore the personal stuff and just take on board the actual facts (which are usually spot on).

they obviously didn't want him cup tied as his loan runs out on the 8th November. I see Pulis' loan runs out on the 7th. I wonder if that will be extended. In reference to leftbacks comment about Cortese generosity, we are paying all his wages whilst he is at Stockport.

leftback, keep posting these snippets. Some of us love em.

yes it has and he has be given permission to play in the FA cup to boot hopefully there is a deal to be done he is not nigels plans it would seem.

Now this is a thread I do like with plenty of good inside information. I agree with leftback (shock horror!!) His original title should not have been changed.

How do TSW expect to draw people into the website if they are going to tame the headlines! This is not the first time they have done this. There was nothing wrong with the original title. Get a grip Mods.

While some of that may be true, there's an unfortunate need by many people on here to have a go at those who are ITK. I've seen the same with Weston Saint and his Lallana snippets, and you can't blame a confrontational style on his behalf.

Indeed. My observations were on leftback's style not Weston's.

People can attract flak (rightly or wrongly) for different reasons. I was simply focusing on one of those reasons in an observational capacity.

Now this is a thread I do like with plenty of good inside information. I agree with leftback (shock horror!!) His original title should not have been changed.

How do TSW expect to draw people into the website if they are going to tame the headlines! This is not the first time they have done this. There was nothing wrong with the original title. Get a grip Mods.

At 12pm today I will be creating a thread entitled: "Cortese gone!"

For the record, I'm happy for the mods to append "(to the lavatory)" to the thread title if they see fit.

Sigh

Just a bit jealous maybe

Left Back's posts are always very interesting better than most of the drivel on here

No, I actually like the little bits of itk information that people provide. What I have a problem with is this information being twisted to portray cortese as a moron. I think it'd be wrong to agree with everything nc does or says however it's just as wrong to use inside information in a vendetta against the man.

The snipe about nc perhaps not being prepared to pay a players wages whilst out on loan is not needed. It is dressed up as fact in amongst other facts when all it is is a possibility. One that wouldn't concern many fans but leftback keeps with these constant jibes instead of being able to look at each thing cortese does seperately.

His anti-cortese vendetta would come accross better if it was laid down as an opinion rather than fact and if he could look at things with a balanced view instead of deciding cortese is the devil incarnate.

No, I actually like the little bits of itk information that people provide. What I have a problem with is this information being twisted to portray cortese as a moron. I think it'd be wrong to agree with everything nc does or says however it's just as wrong to use inside information in a vendetta against the man.

The snipe about nc perhaps not being prepared to pay a players wages whilst out on loan is not needed. It is dressed up as fact in amongst other facts when all it is is a possibility. One that wouldn't concern many fans but leftback keeps with these constant jibes instead of being able to look at each thing cortese does seperately.

His anti-cortese vendetta would come accross better if it was laid down as an opinion rather than fact and if he could look at things with a balanced view instead of deciding cortese is the devil incarnate.

Or you could just choose to ignore the parts of opinion and focus solely on the facts?

Cortese is a big boy and I'm sure is not bothered about what a collection of anonymous loonies are writing about him on an internet forum. And most people are able to see through the invective without having to launch to his immedaite defence. Just ignore the agenda and look only at the facts.