The TSW Big Brother Poll

St Chalet

Ok, by popular request.

• You must put yourself up for eviction.
  • Nominations will run until 10pm TUESDAY
  • Poll will run for 3 days (unless I get sacked as a Mod).
  • No electioneering on any other thread or forum.
  • Loser will be banned for the coming weekend.
  • You vote for who you wanted evicted

Confirmed

Deano6

Smirking_Saint

Hypochondriac

Buctootim

Deppo

Thedelldays

Big John

Thorpe-le-Saint

SuperMikey

Edited by St Chalet
Updated

Forget that, the poll is wrong. It should be about popularity, not unpopularity. That was the agreement in the other thread. i.e who is your favourite poster. poster with the lowest vote counts gets evicted.

Bang wrong again Dune. Its about being the biggest knob on the forum. You or Hypo are shoo-ins.

Bang wrong again Dune. Its about being the biggest knob on the forum. You or Hypo are shoo-ins.

That wasn't the agreement, and i'm not having you worming your way out of it. The poll was on popularity and i'm out unless it the original method of voting is applied. I'm not having you bolshy weasels fiddling the vote.

Forget that, the poll is wrong. It should be about popularity, not unpopularity. That was the agreement in the other thread. i.e who is your favourite poster. poster with the lowest vote counts gets evicted.

I think you are staring at an empty screen on Saturday / Sunday which ever way you cut it.

Ok, by popular request.

• You must put yourself up for eviction.
  • Nominations will run until 10pm Monday
  • Poll will run for 4 days (unless I get sacked as a Mod).
  • Loser will be banned for the coming weekend.

So whos in?

Confirmed

Deano6

Smirking Saint

Hypochondriac

Buctootim

Dune

Deppo

I am not in ... yet. Until the voting system is sorted out.

What will the question be?

And can you confirm it won't be a multi poll.

Hypo (to his credit), Deppo, Smirking, Deano and me are in. Surely your bravado isnt that brittle?

Not at all but the poll was agreed to be along the lines of "who is your favourite poster out of the following?" with the poster with the lowest votes being evicted.

I'm not falling for this marxist subterfuge of a negative voting system.

Not at all but the poll was agreed to be along the lines of "who is your favourite poster out of the following?" with the poster with the lowest votes being evicted.

I'm not falling for this marxist subterfuge of a negative voting system.

Fine, don't enter....

The terms set out by St Chalet are perfectly reasonable. I'm certainly not scared like scaredy dune, the scaredy yellow chicken.

It's a biased election because it's effectively me on the right wing versus a tribe of bolshy bastards on the left. I'm not entering until the voting system is set as it was agreed prior.

Votes should be for the poster you like the most, not the poster you dislike the most. Clearly i'm screwed as all the tree huggers will vote for me and the right wing vote will be split.