• Hypochondriac
    • Buctootim
    • Deppo
    • Thedelldays
    • Big John
    • Thorpe-le-Saint
    • SuperMikey
    • None of the Above

You have 3 days to vote for the poster you would like to see evicted for the forthcoming Saturday and Sunday.

The posters have all volunteered for this. :lol:

Please confine all discussion and electioneering to this thread and observe the forum rules.

**Edit** Two day poll - loser goes up against Dune

Edited by St Chalet

No too late Dune, you wormed i mean wimped your way out long ago, you too know that you will not be added now so you have falsely attempted to make it look as that you would be willing to reenter.

You don't fool me Dune.

There's no flies on you (plus I have a sneaky feeling you're scared hypo won't win against such fierce competition).

Two points. 1. They weren't pre-agreed, you're lying. 2. Even if they had been everyone else has enough about them to accept the change - you couldn't, hence spineless.

During initial negotiations (when you were just doing your usual thing of sucking up to deppo) I agreed to enter if you and verbal did providing the voting was done on popularity and it wasn't a multi vote poll. Those were my terms and no-body disputed them. Then St Chalet came along and decided he'd do it his way. I objected to this affront to the democratic process and decided to withdraw.

During initial negotiations (when you were just doing your usual thing of sucking up to deppo) I agreed to enter if you and verbal did providing the voting was done on popularity and it wasn't a multi vote poll.

Ooh. Do show us the post where you stated that.

My friend told me today how he had found someone tied to the railway lines near Ford's whilst walking his dog.

He took them home and cleaned them up, one thing led to another and he had sex with them in every conceivable position, he is gay and pretty hedonistic by the way.

I asked if he'd managed to get a blow job as I know that he absolutle y loves oral sex, "nope" he said, despondently..."I didn't find the head"

Vote BJ

Hypo are you shocked at your unpopularity?

Take heart and remember these immortal words:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Not at all. I rub quite a few up the wrong way and I tend to jump on people and ridicule them when I think they have made a stupid point. Despite that I think many I don't agree with add a lot to the forum. Buctootim, delldays and even dullards like matthew le god is good. Only three I can think of I have a problem with is spastic saint (an utterly pointless poster. No one would notice if he left.) Alpine (everyone knows why) and deppo though I accept that with deppo it may be because I don't 'get' what he calls 'humour.'

Hypo are you shocked at your unpopularity?

Take heart and remember these immortal words:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Unlike Dune, who wasnt able to stand up when it counted, and beat you in the poll.

Not at all. I rub quite a few up the wrong way and I tend to jump on people and ridicule them when I think they have made a stupid point. Despite that I think many I don't agree with add a lot to the forum. Buctootim, delldays and even dullards like matthew le god is good. Only three I can think of I have a problem with is spastic saint (an utterly pointless poster. No one would notice if he left.) Alpine (everyone knows why) and deppo though I accept that with deppo it may be because I don't 'get' what he calls 'humour.'

That explains your high vote. How anyone can find Buctootim even remotely interesting is beyond me. He's one of these whingey posters that likes to pretend he's a mod - the superior milk monitor type. I bet he still wears his old prefect badge.

Edited by dune

That explains your high vote. How anyone can find Buctootim even remotely interesting is beyond me. He's one of these whingey posters that likes to pretend he's a mod - the superior milk monitor type.

He has a 'personality' and thus has a role to play in the forum. Normally I judge it on how memorable a poster is.

Under normal cicumstances you would.

Not really, TBF even you do add something to the forum, i wouldn't want you to be voted off.

I believe whoever amasses the most votes will probably have something like 9,777 ish posts to his name none of which have ever added anything of any interest to any thread ever.