Porsche Cayman S For Sale

St Chalet

n62285121217601558431.jpg

For Sale - £25k

2006 Porsche Cayman 3.4S

Full Porsche Service History & Porsche UK Supplied Car (Reading)

6070 Miles

• Full UK Spec
  • Arctic Silver / Black Leather
  • MOT Jan 2012, Tax Dec 2011

Options

• 19" Carerra Classic Wheels
  • PASM Active Suspension
  • Full Climate Control
  • Full BOSE Sound System

Gutted to see it go but it really isn't compatable with two young kids and a nagging wife. Will be in Southampton area next two weekends if anyone is serious about taking it off me. The car is immaculate bar 4 small stone chips that I will get touched in, garaged on a battery conditioner, never driven in the wet and generally washed if it ever gets dirty - I am anal about the car to the point I may even interview you to see if you will look after it!

n62285121217601558431.jpg

For Sale - £25k

2006 Porsche Cayman 3.4S

Full Porsche Service History & Porsche UK Supplied Car (Reading)

6070 Miles

• Full UK Spec
  • Arctic Silver / Black Leather
  • MOT Jan 2012, Tax Dec 2011

Options

• 19" Carerra Classic Wheels
  • PASM Active Suspension
  • Full Climate Control
  • Full BOSE Sound System

Gutted to see it go but it really isn't compatable with two young kids and a nagging wife. Will be in Southampton area next two weekends if anyone is serious about taking it off me. The car is immaculate bar 4 small stone chips that I will get touched in, garaged on a battery conditioner, never driven in the wet and generally washed if it ever gets dirty - I am anal about the car to the point I may even interview you to see if you will look after it!

I'll swap you for my 98 5-series estate, it only has 220k on the clock. I know I'm doing you a favour, but seeing as I dont have any kids your need is greater than mine. There are a few stonechips on the bonnet but I will hammerite them before we exchange.

hth

Edited by scotty

I'll swap you for my 98 5-series estate, it only has 220k on the clock. I know I'm doing you a favour, but seeing as I dont have any kids your need is greater than mine. There are a few stonechips on the bonnet but I will hammerite them before we exchange.

hth

Diesel or petrol?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...