Jimmy Savile

sperm_john

No he wasn't. This is what he said.

Frankly Tim, if you're going to be a contrarian and/or personal stalker then exercise a touch more shrewdness in selecting your battles.

In your bid to make a point and score one against your nemesis, you seem to have invented an interpretation that just isn't there. Guess you can get something from nothing, eh?

****ing hell. The more you post the more it becomes apparent how narcissistic you are. You aren't my nemesis, you're just some weirdo conspiracist who posts crap on a football forum. Tip, Take yourself and your crusade to educate the world and drop the scales from the sheeples eyes less seriously.

****ing hell. The more you post the more it becomes apparent how narcissistic you are. You aren't my nemesis, you're just some weirdo conspiracist who posts crap on a football forum. Tip, Take yourself and your crusade to educate the world and drop the scales from the sheeples eyes less seriously.

Sterling work on this thread, Tim. I'm not sure what I like best; your assessment of paedophilia not being a big thing back in the 70s/80s, the prioritisation of personal insults over any serious discussion of nonces in the establishment or the tired conspiracy label - a couple of days after the government launches two enquiries into potentially massive conspiracies.

I take a small measure of comfort from banging on about paedophilia in the establishment for a couple of years, and eventually being vindicated by the announcment of a couple of public enquiries.

However, it's surely bugger all (no pun intended) compared to the seemingly boundless credibility you must have acquired through your posts on the subject. Good points, very well made.

I live in awe.

So then, is paedophilia an illness, or is it just part of the human condition for some people.

The thing I find so weird is that there seem to be so many nonces around, and also the fact that a lot of 'em turn gay just to get some kiddy action despite for the most part being straight. As someone who knew a paedo for a number of years as a child without knowing that he did all that ****, and him living a seemingly happy married life with 3 children, it must be a situation where they literally cannot help themselves.

So then, is paedophilia an illness, or is it just part of the human condition for some people.

The thing I find so weird is that there seem to be so many nonces around, and also the fact that a lot of 'em turn gay just to get some kiddy action despite for the most part being straight. As someone who knew a paedo for a number of years as a child without knowing that he did all that ****, and him living a seemingly happy married life with 3 children, it must be a situation where they literally cannot help themselves.

Every line of that troubles me, Sarb! Which bits is serious? I can prob answer all these questions but i don't want trousers to post a wooosh on me!

how would pap know this? Are you implying that muslim jesus touched pap in an inappropriate way?

i think pap said before he was raised as muslim or something? I hope he gives u fatwa for what u just said bout muslim jesus!

I said nothing of the sort.

Interesting all the ways that stu0x's post is being interpreted. FWIW, you boys are closer to the original meaning than Tim got, I reckon.

I said nothing of the sort.

Interesting all the ways that stu0x's post is being interpreted. FWIW, you boys are closer to the original meaning than Tim got, I reckon.

:( soz i must have been thinking someone else!

I thought stuox was saying bout we shouldn't worry bout setting bad paedo example to desert lands cos they're already getting that from muslim jesus. I dunno whose side that is on tho cos I'm finding ur debate with tim v.hard to follow!

:( soz i must have been thinking someone else!

I thought stuox was saying bout we shouldn't worry bout setting bad paedo example to desert lands cos they're already getting that from muslim jesus. I dunno whose side that is on tho cos I'm finding ur debate with tim v.hard to follow!

It's an interesting line of debate. Not one I'd choose to use in a discussion with a Muslim.

Besides, I think stu0x might get bored repeating the same old lines, not every Muslim speaks English and a picture tells a thousand words.

Perhaps he can draw a cartoon version of events which he can just hold up to people in lieu of debate.

Pap .

I'm curious about some aspects of your posts.

I should point out the enquiry lady Schleswig-butler is not a one man band

Yesterday it was welcomed across the board her appoint as chair to this enquiry but today the word outrage has been used because her late brother was attorney general in the 1980,

This should not be used as a political football but seems labour are taking cheap shots as usual

Perhaps it wasn't the wisest decision to appoint her . But she is a lady of high integrity . She chaired the Cleveland child abuse scandal amongst other notable enquiries

Good to see the BBC and co pointing out that Nigel havers is her nephew .

What's the actor git to do with this furore . Nothing only the fact his dad happened to be the late attorney general

Are you also suggesting that the cover up is a purely a Tory based cover up ?

Seems like both labour and libs had so called dirty books as well

Oh and am I correct in thinking a couple of current labour MP,s amongst others who were part of the NCCL granted affiliate status to pie in the 70's 80's

While there will be skeletons associated with each of the main parties and I now also real ease some of the jokes doing the rounds at the time re ted Heath

But I would be more interested to find out more about Mr sleazy Harold Wilson but not in respect of child abuse

Even the bit bout paedos pretending to be gay so they can get better access to kids?

That's not what is says, it says when it comes to kids even supposedly straight paedos are happy to go gay if they can only find boys to abuse.

As said, this bloke I knew was supposedly happily married with 3 kids. Turns out when he was away at 'conferences' he was actually abusing and raping young boys that he met online.

That's not what is says, it says when it comes to kids even supposedly straight paedos are happy to go gay if they can only find boys to abuse.

As said, this bloke I knew was supposedly happily married with 3 kids. Turns out when he was away at 'conferences' he was actually abusing and raping young boys that he met online.

Like a lot of crimes some some offenders are opportunists and some are 'careerist'

Pap .

I'm curious about some aspects of your posts.

I should point out the enquiry lady Schleswig-butler is not a one man band

Yesterday it was welcomed across the board her appoint as chair to this enquiry but today the word outrage has been used because her late brother was attorney general in the 1980,

This should not be used as a political football but seems labour are taking cheap shots as usual

Perhaps it wasn't the wisest decision to appoint her . But she is a lady of high integrity . She chaired the Cleveland child abuse scandal amongst other notable enquiries

Good to see the BBC and co pointing out that Nigel havers is her nephew .

What's the actor git to do with this furore . Nothing only the fact his dad happened to be the late attorney general

Are you also suggesting that the cover up is a purely a Tory based cover up ?

Seems like both labour and libs had so called dirty books as well

Oh and am I correct in thinking a couple of current labour MP,s amongst others who were part of the NCCL granted affiliate status to pie in the 70's 80's

While there will be skeletons associated with each of the main parties and I now also real ease some of the jokes doing the rounds at the time re ted Heath

But I would be more interested to find out more about Mr sleazy Harold Wilson but not in respect of child abuse

If we're going to have an enquiry, I think its best that conflicts of interest are removed. She may have to investigate her own brother. Do you reckon that's ideal?

I'm not sure it is an illness as such jeff . But there is empirical evidence that some children with learning difficulties as well normal children who were abused by their parents saw this as normal behaviour . So when they had kids they believed it was normal behaviour they did the same thing

They were never aware that it was unacceptable it's same with physical abuse against the elderly parents . Some believed as they were smacked as child for wetting the bed by their parents it was okay to hit their parents when they became elderly and frail when they soiled themselves . It's a sad state of affairs but does still happen .

Now re the likes of Harris , smith and Saville glitter . Well they are purely sick bastards and scum

Gotcha, i spose prepubescents is almost asexual i.e. straights & gays don't really come into it

Pap

I agree with your comments re conflict of interest .

So what if she has to investigate her own brother ( are you suggesting he was part of the cover up ? Or involved?)

I'm sure she would not hesitate to undertake what ever was required to get to the truth .

And remember this is not a one person enquiry there are others that have been appointed

The chairman or whatever of the NSPCC is heading up the other enquiry .by your reasoning he is not entirely independent.

But I agree wth your comments re conflict of interest

As Bearsy said how do you find someone totally independent . Without someone somewhere pointing fingers

Pap

I agree with your comments re conflict of interest .

So what if she has to investigate her own brother ( are you suggesting he was part of the cover up ? Or involved?)

I'm sure she would not hesitate to undertake what ever was required to get to the truth .

And remember this is not a one person enquiry there are others that have been appointed

The chairman or whatever of the NSPCC is heading up the other enquiry .by your reasoning he is not entirely independent.

But I agree wth your comments re conflict of interest

As Bearsy said how do you find someone totally independent . Without someone somewhere pointing fingers

The way they jury service is good enough.

If you know any of the defendants, you can't sit in judgment. This isn't a problem we haven't solved.

Jeremy is a v.paedo name, I don't think that would be good idea Viking, I would more look at getting someone with a good honest trustworthy name i.e. like Brian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-16111127

In 1981, a respectable publisher, Batsford, published Perspectives on Paedophilia, edited by Brian Taylor, a sociology lecturer at Sussex University, to challenge what Dr Taylor’s introduction called the “prejudice” against child sex. Disturbingly, the book was aimed at “social workers, community workers, probation officers and child care workers”.

:scared:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html

You know what you are Brian.

Edited by hypochondriac

Brian is a bit of a rapey name isn't it? Either that or the name for like a toy hippo or something. Very few people are called Brain these days for those very reasons.

how many brians have you been raped by? Be honest

Edit: Just do this year if it's difficult

how many brians have you been raped by? Be honest

Edit: Just do this year if it's difficult

No rapes but I have seen several dopey toy animals with that name and I wouldn't put it past them. Also the dog from family guy is always hanging around with that baby. Seems inappropriate.

brian10.gif

I agree though, in the old days men used to just touch women up and stuff and it was considered ok. If you don't believe me, watch any carry on film.

This is true i saw one the other day it was about this bird who was travelling on her own to meet her bf who was in the foreign legion or something & everytime she met a man, like a ticket inspector on train or whatever, they would go "Are you travelling on ur own?" and when she said yes they would immediately rape her. It was so normal in those days she didn't even seem bothered! She was just like, what extraordinary way to punch my ticket.

Quite right, dumb bear!

As an older lady who worked in the entertainment industry in the 60's/70's did you ever witness anything inappropriate? Not the stuff on kids but the kind of carry on stuff that seemed to be accepted back in the day?

It was actually the 70s and 80s that I worked in the entertainment industry. I posted many moons ago about inappropriate behaviour of Rolf Harris that I saw first hand. But it was suggestion rather than actual touching up.

In those times most women had to put up with touching up and innuendo. I was 'touched up' when I was about 12 as I was leaving the Dell with my dad. I elbowed the guy.....

Yeah, it is still pretty common and accepted in Japan. Both my mrs and my ex both experienced having their bum felt while on a busy train. There is a strange 'say nothing' culture about it over there. Things are changing but it is much more like it used to be here in the 80's.

Not protecting Rolf or whoever and taking the underage stuff out, I bet there are loads of middle managers et al who did equally as bad things back in the day but got away with it as they are not in the public eye. Seeing Rolf on animal hospital must provoke people into wanting to make a complaint, whereas the seedy old middle manager that has retired to open a bar in Thailand pretty much gets away with it.

It was actually the 70s and 80s that I worked in the entertainment industry. I posted many moons ago about inappropriate behaviour of Rolf Harris that I saw first hand. But it was suggestion rather than actual touching up.

In those times most women had to put up with touching up and innuendo. I was 'touched up' when I was about 12 as I was leaving the Dell with my dad. I elbowed the guy.....

Who was it? Who was it?