Pics & videos from today

Rut

This is how it was reported on USA TV (with 3 of the goals). Complete with South-Hampton, Richard Lambert and a great Benny Hill reference when they are laughing at the pitch invasion.

[video=youtube;ryxtMmpdH-o]

This is how it was reported on USA TV (with 3 of the goals). Complete with South-Hampton, Richard Lambert and a great Benny Hill reference when they are laughing at the pitch invasion.

[video=youtube;ryxtMmpdH-o]

Haha superb! Thanks for that mate

this should do

Yep, that's a great one, and at number one so far......I can still see the grass though! LOL.......Yeah, I will most likely end up using that one though. I would post it now, but I don't want to spunk all my gloating on just one day. :)

Fantastic Day! Fantastic photos, thanks for posting the link. The atmosphere was just superb.

I was just so happy that my grandson was able to be there to see us retain our place in the Prem'. A truly great memory for the lad. I also videoed him being one of the first onto the pitch at the end. Great day!