The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

To all the Alpine bashers, I think he has a fair point. None of us really know if he's going to cut the mustard and none of us have seen him live. It's not like we're talking about Ronaldo but potentially he could be the next Ronaldo - the good one, not the fat one!

Lets hope it happens and lets hope he's amazing, hopefully signed and sealed in time to play against United as I'm back for the game.

No - your point was fair - we don't know if he'll be any good, Alpines was general 'look at me', get me a reaction c r a p.

Un' altro potenziale campione lascia la Serie A per emigrare al' estero, solo che questa volta non va in una super squadra come Barcellona,Real Madrid,Chelsea,Man.City ecc, ma al Southampton........... Gesù, come siamo caduti in basso..........

[Translated]:

'Another potential champion leaves the Serie A to emigrate to the' foreign, only this time it does not go into a super team like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man.City etc., but at the Southampton ......... .. Jesus, we have fallen down' ..........

:-D

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/gaston-ramirez-dice-addio-al-bologna-782122

Alpinio Santo? Sainta Richmondietta?

4 days to go...

Going to have to go some to be competitive by the time the window shuts now, perhaps 1 per day from tomorrow. Ridiculous situation.

On the verge of the single biggest transfer in decades for the club, outdoing the likes of liverpool, spurs, inter milan etc and we have comments such as "ridiculous situation"

I really do believe attention is of equal worth to you as is oxygen.

I'm still convinced Alpine is a creation by the owners of this site to get the post counts and hit rates up. As soon as anything slightly decent happens he comes on all doom and gloom and guarantees 10 replies and a page or so of fall out.

I'm still convinced Alpine is a creation by the owners of this site to get the post counts and hit rates up. As soon as anything slightly decent happens he comes on all doom and gloom and guarantees 10 replies and a page or so of fall out.

Nah, he's from the same neck of the woods as me. Most of us aren't as depressed though :)

If I was what would be the problem, it's 2012. ;-)

Nope I'm a bloke, surname Mayes, hence Maysie - trying to be young or something.

No problem at all if you were a girl!

I'll just have to stop touching myself every time you post from now on that's all

Thankfully you can turn the computer off so you don't have to be confronted with them. I suppose I could do the same thing in real life by going to a museum or an opera. No dirty scousers there.

Oooooh, bad point to try and make Hypo. Not only does Liverpool have far more Museums and Art Galleries than Southampton (and of a far higher quality), it also boasts numerous Opera based theatres, as well as the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall and Orchestra. When it comes to High art, Liverpool beats Southampton hands down.

[h=3][/h]

Oooooh, bad point to try and make Hypo. Not only does Liverpool have far more Museums and Art Galleries than Southampton (and of a far higher quality), it also boasts numerous Opera based theatres, as well as the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall and Orchestra. When it comes to High art, Liverpool beats Southampton hands down.

Ah but are they full of scousers? Or tourists? :)

4 days to go...

Going to have to go some to be competitive by the time the window shuts now, perhaps 1 per day from tomorrow. Ridiculous situation.

I'm going to get ridiculed or slaughtered for doing it twice in a day but Alpine has a point! It IS ridiculous to potentially have four or so new signings in time for massive games against Man U and Arsenal. We'll then have people complaining about a lack of time to gel and it will start all over again.

I'm 31 years old and have plenty in my life to worry about, so I enjoy all the speculation about Saints and this season I really don't care if we get relegated or not in our first season. Considering where we've come from and what the future may hold.

I understand that it's more fun to slate certain posters than to ignore them but seriously, it's a forum and to treat it seriously is ironic.

Lets just enjoy the ride and hope that we can emulate Swansea's start to life at the top.

I'm going to get ridiculed or slaughtered for doing it twice in a day but Alpine has a point! It IS ridiculous to potentially have four or so new signings in time for massive games against Man U and Arsenal. We'll then have people complaining about a lack of time to gel and it will start all over again.

I'm 31 years old and have plenty in my life to worry about, so I enjoy all the speculation about Saints and this season I really don't care if we get relegated or not in our first season. Considering where we've come from and what the future may hold.

I understand that it's more fun to slate certain posters than to ignore them but seriously, it's a forum and to treat it seriously is ironic.

Lets just enjoy the ride and hope that we can emulate Swansea's start to life at the top.

Oh.Thanks for clearing that up.

I thought Alps meant it was completely ridiculous having a Bank Holiday in the last week of the transfer window so no paperwork can get done

I'll go back on topic when people get infracted for the over-reactions towards members of the Forum.

Like this you mean?

And some are natural c u nts eh Ginge, as you'd well know.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?39568-HCDAJFU-The-transfer-deadline-countdown&p=1449672#post1449672

Ah yes, you throwing a proper, proper kiddie tantrum. Talk about bed-wetting!!

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?39568-HCDAJFU-The-transfer-deadline-countdown&p=1451597#post1451597

I'll go back on topic when people get infracted for the over-reactions towards members of the Forum.

Not wanting to spoil your 'housewarming party'* Mike, but Dibden has a very fair point. But as you say in your reply, that works both ways!

* Settling in period.