The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

I'm gonna start wearing my jacket like that with no arms, i think it looks BAD ASS like cape. I will let you know what feedback i receive on this new method of wearing jackets.

I've got something a bit "Toast of London" going on in that clip, don't you think?

497676028_1280x720.jpg

...Tray she eek. Nes pa?

I Have Not Seen That Show Is It Good Show I Like That Guy On The Left Tho He Is Funny He Was The Only Good Thing Bout IT Crowd And I Also Admire Him In Guy Mergenghi Dark Place

It's excellent, Bear.

Matt Berry is peerless. I actually speak like Steven Toast in real life, and I could be a voice-over artiste.

It's an acquired taste (the show, not my voice), but I think it's excellent. Your mileage may vary.

Fancy some chocolate?

MlTp_DU8gbSA.jpg

P.S. Matt Berry was not the only good thing in the IT Crowd, you tech-philistine.

Did he not spoil it all by doing Reed recruitment adverts as well or was this someone completely different?

If it's him then he is telling mostly lies. Going up to losers like bear and saying "you can be ________ job" is just lies and ****s with their brain. They will always be working at the drive through or cutting foam to approximate size and telling them different is cruel.

There is currently a mini-protest going around social networks in Liverpool. Apparently, one lady posted a picture of herself breastfeeding, someone takes offense and Facebook contact her saying "Hallo, your picture with the nips is under review. Can you remove please?". She kicks off on Facebook. Now sixty more scouse women have posted pictures of themselves breastfeeding.

It's a hydra!

I submit another plop into the Ramirez Off-Topic u-bend.

A man accused of having sex with a Shetland pony was not carrying deodorant with him to cover up the ‘horsey smell,’ a court heard.

Alan Barnfield, aged 44, had four cans of deodorant in his bag when police spoke to him at the scene of the alleged attack in a field in South Yorkshire.

But Barnfield, who was ‘sweating profusely and smelled strongly of horses’, said he carried the Lynx because of a sweat problem.

Barnfield told the court horse DNA was found on his penis because he had been to the toilet after stroking the horses.

Prosecutor Louise Reevell said: “I suggest to you that you are a man who enjoys looking at images of intercourse between animals and humans.

“I suggest that what you were really doing that night was going out to have a go yourself.

“That’s why there was horse DNA on your penis. You had sex with a horse.”

Yorkshire, eh? God's own country :)

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/video-south-yorkshire-pony-sex-accused-s-sweat-problem-1-7076173

I hope you didn't use washing up liquid to clean the shells, Toke.

As the recipe says, that would have made them taste disgusting.

Also, if you were a true romantic, a) you wouldn't have eaten yourself, yourself, and b) you would've spent the previous week eating exclusively vindaloo, so that your "man-made oysters" gave your girl the gift of Goan goo.

X-Rays of stuff that got stuck up people's bums.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-gets-coffee-jar-stuck-5111469

An interesting snippet from that article:

"Some remote villages in the world believe eggs up the rectum can cure most things."

Now, I've been to a fair number of villages, some of them remote, but I've yet to hear one voice an opinion on the medical benefits of an egg up the arse. Or on any anything much else, come to that.

Hi Guise! Has anyone here, one of my stalkers or something, got my Proper Avatar on file? I seem to have lost it + got stuck with this dumb Pap one!

Took a look through my saved files for you, Bear. This one was unnamed. Does it belong to you?

tonypulism3.png

Here's one for you Bear.

I've been saving it for a special occasion...

wtfvfa.jpg

Clue...bottom right is a bloke.

Mid-left is a ring-piece.

Not only do I have all Bear's (and someone else's too, possibly) avatars, I also have his answers.