The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

IMO Pap looks a bit rock star. He is somewhere between

bdo-sydney-107518.jpg

and

1261531671_1.jpg

Cheers Tokes. Very much the look I go for. These clowns are only complaining because I'm prettier than most girls they've bonked.

Cue the Rottweiler with accusations of narcissism.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gang did you miss me?

I actually had to take a training course and pass some exams to get a special Certificate to be allowed into Scotland next week with a UK Passport so sorry I've been away.

Anyway here is a TMS Off Topic Scoop for y'all

Pelle's missus.

At least we now know he can score........

Oh and the article has all the new fiteh PL Wags in it

Viktoria Varga (Graziano Pelle)Southampton's influx of new signings has also seen the arrival of some new WAGs - most prominently Graziano Pelle's partner Viktoria Varga.

The Hungarian fashion model is extremely well known throughout Europe and will soon become familiar with Premier League fans too.

1410162201399_wps_4_Viktoria_Varga_Pelle_Inst.jpg

+35

Well known: Viktoria Varga is a Hungarian model who is a household name across Europe

1410166620147_wps_35_Southampton_s_Graziano_Pe.jpg

+35

Joyous occasion: Southampton players congratulate Graziano Pelle (second left) after he scored on his debut

1410162211966_wps_6_Viktoria_Varga_Pelle_Inst.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+35

Embrace: Varga (left) and Pelle (right) enjoy some time in the sun during the off season

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2747503/Premier-League-WAGs-special-From-Radamel-Falcao-s-wife-Graziano-Pelle-s-girlfriend.html#ixzz3CkbhnvB9

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• 2 weeks later...
Just taken a cold call from a company trying to sell me something.

I took great pleasure in saying "Pardon?" to him when he introduced himself as "Jack from The Hearing Clinic".

Good work, bletch.

We've only had our new home phone for a year. Evidently, the previous bloke's name was Kitchen, so people call up and say "Hallo, is Mr Kitchen there?". I stopped replying "he's down speaking with Mr Hall" right now after a couple of calls. Got boring.

I do get that a lot, tokyos! V.often I'm out with gf in supermarket or wherever and I'll think something funny and I collapse with lols. And then, after some minutes, when I recover enough breath to haltingly explain what's so funny, bird just stares on me with air of unbending gravity.

I had always supposed, however, that this was her fault. Birds are notoriously witless. Similar here, if you can genuine find nothing to interest or amuse in these comics, I will not think less of them, or less of myself, I just feel bad for you :(

I do get that a lot, tokyos! V.often I'm out with gf in supermarket or wherever and I'll think something funny and I collapse with lols. And then, after some minutes, when I recover enough breath to haltingly explain what's so funny, bird just stares on me with air of unbending gravity.

I had always supposed, however, that this was her fault. Birds are notoriously witless. Similar here, if you can genuine find nothing to interest or amuse in these comics, I will not think less of them, or less of myself, I just feel bad for you :(

Try this one B. Lols.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skin-Peter-Milligan/dp/1858090008

edit: is not really lols. Is good though.

Edited by Goatboy

• 2 weeks later...

I genuinely just received this email....

Hi bearsy;

COMPETITION

Your chance to win 1 of 3 Ballet Boys DVD’s an inspiring documentary introduces us to three very different young friends who are all passionate about ballet.

We have now added the persons county next to their username on the forums

We are now building the UK pride events for 2015, if you know a pride date for 2015 and we don’t already have them, please let us know by using the “Add Listing” on the top menu.

Please free to also contact us if you would like to see any other site improvements or have any problems.

A gay scene guide to the UK, Pink UK has a comprehensive list of the gay venues in the UK with personals, UK Pride dates, forum and lots lots more

We have over 1,000 gay venues listed.

Please free to also contact us if you would like to see any other site improvements.

Why not add a contcat to our dating section that are 100% free

If you do not want to recive and more emails

I don't know, I thought you were behind it or you put the wrong email address or something. Then I thought about it and it could be when we were doing reviews of bumming areas in Richmond and Birmingham. You signed up as Tokyo-saint, did you not get a feedback request? They seem like a friendly lot, I might pop along for one.

Ah, if only you guys were in to Golf stories.

I could have gone along with my Big lens and taken some pics and given you an on the spot report.

Hey ho

http://7daysindubai.com/diary-extra-katerina-klausova-talks-beauty-golf-world-tour/

Fashion hits the fairways as 22 models compete in the second edition of the Beauty and Golf Tour, which tees off at the Els Club tomorrow. Last year’s Miss Dubai, Katerina Klausova, who also happens to have a handicap of four, previews the event.Miss-Golf-Dubai-2013_Katerina-Klausova.jpgKaterina Klausova, Miss Dubai 2013

Can you explain the idea behind the Beauty and Golf World Tour and what you personally get out of being involved?

It is a wonderful combination of fashion and sport and the event focuses on the ‘luxury’ aspect of both of these. For me personally, I have always greatly enjoyed the game of golf, so I find playing is its own reward.

Golfers traditionally are not the most dedicated followers of fashion (thinking of the bad sweaters and funky socks!) – how well do the two worlds mix?

Quite well if you ask me. I think you may be thinking of old men!

How did you get into golf and why do you love the sport so much?

My parents have always enjoyed the game and first introduced me to it. My brother is also an excellent golfer. I have always found golf to be challenging, both mentally and physically, and I’ve always enjoyed the beautiful settings and discipline that goes into being a good golfer.

Beauty-Golf-Tour-Candidates-Putting-Green.jpgBeauty and Golf Tour Candidates

People might think that a group of models might not be very good at sport? How easy has it been for the girls to swap the runway for the fairway?

Again, we’ve worked quite hard at the academy on our golf games. I think that to be successful at anything one must be serious about it, be professional and be diligent. To my mind, those qualities can help make one both a successful model as well as a good golfer.

Ah, if only you guys were in to Golf stories.

I could have gone along with my Big lens and taken some pics and given you an on the spot report.

Hey ho

http://7daysindubai.com/diary-extra-katerina-klausova-talks-beauty-golf-world-tour/

Did you realise that Dubai_Phil is an anagram of "I phail, bud"?

BTW I did reply to one your interesting and teasing golf posts, asking you to dish the dirt on some golfing matter or other, but you ignored me (Although I can't find the post in question at the moment, so maybe I dreamt it.)

You were going through a "head canted at a funny angle with back of hand pressed to forehead whilst muttering 'nobody loves me anymore' " period at the time.

We love you Phil, but, and I think I speak for TMS as a whole here, we just hate golf.