Nile Ranger -again

eelpie

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/newcastle-striker-nile-ranger-arrested-on-suspicion-of-rape-8467036.html

However did he manage to stay with Saints for as long as he did?

I'm all for giving troubled lads a second chance, but thank goodness he went to Newcastle when he did.

Another example of poor journalism in citing SAINTS name to get a headline...about someone who was never even a first team prospect.

NR was barely one season at the club, only ever played at junior level and certainly never came anywhere near playing senior football with SFC.

He left the club in 2008 (as being branded a trouble-maker) and went to Newcastle via Swindon.

Has already got his own page on Wikipedia and it makes very sad reading.

• 1 month later...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/newcastle-striker-nile-ranger-arrested-on-suspicion-of-rape-8467036.html

However did he manage to stay with Saints for as long as he did?

I'm all for giving troubled lads a second chance, but thank goodness he went to Newcastle when he did.

unfortunately for him, the story was over even before he left Saints, but Newcastle (Pardew) didn't see it.

The lad needs help (big time) ...if anyone is prepared to offer it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The huge irony is that here we have somebody who has already earned more than most of us earn in a lifetime and yet if he is proven guilty we, the taxpayer, are going to be paying for his upkeep over the next few years. Mad....

PS - that tatoo; what a total moron...

The huge irony is that here we have somebody who has already earned more than most of us earn in a lifetime and yet if he is proven guilty we, the taxpayer, are going to be paying for his upkeep over the next few years. Mad....

PS - that tatoo; what a total moron...

He'll be feeling decidedly facepalmy when he matures and realises what could have been.

Who was that other nipper on the books at Manure who was a pretty gifted footballer? He carried on hanging out with his scummy Mosside mates robbing stuff and Mugging people when he had no need to. Last I heard he went to West Ham as United just lost patience with him.

Strange that things should go wrong for Ranger at Newcastle because it was that well-known judge of character, Dennis Wise, who took him from Swindon to Tyneside. Surely Dennis would have given him some advice on how professional footballers should behave............

Who was that other nipper on the books at Manure who was a pretty gifted footballer? He carried on hanging out with his scummy Mosside mates robbing stuff and Mugging people when he had no need to. Last I heard he went to West Ham as United just lost patience with him.

Ravel Morrison. Spent last year on loan at Birmingham and had a decent season I believe. Has featured a lot for WHU in pre season and reckon he might play a bit next season.

You wonder if the tattooist wanted to write Pillock!!

A half decent tattooist would have told him to sling his hook when he asked for that.

When I were a young'un, I tried to get a tattoo of a ring on my finger (don't ask) at The Tattoo Man in Lodge Rd back went Steve Ferguson was there. He rightly sent me packing, saying he wouldn't work on the hands / neck / face of anyone the age I was at the time.

A half decent tattooist would have told him to sling his hook when he asked for that.

When I were a young'un, I tried to get a tattoo of a ring on my finger (don't ask) at The Tattoo Man in Lodge Rd back went Steve Ferguson was there. He rightly sent me packing, saying he wouldn't work on the hands / neck / face of anyone the age I was at the time.

Very true a decent tattooist would advise you well over a silly tattoo.

I once asked if I could get my fiancées initials on my cock, I was told no chance.

Turned out I never had enough space.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...