What cars do the Saints players drive?

Jonnyboy

Being the nosey, stalker type I'm quite interested in what peeps on here know..

Ive seen a Rangerover (Vogue I think) with AL1 (I think) as number plate - Adam Lallanas?

Essruu said Gaston has a nice Ford Mustang.

I got cut up on the A31 after the West Ham game by an Audi A5 with S61NTS as number plate (or SA1NTS)...

Go on, spill the goss, who's got the most expensive one??

Nice Mustang. Fonte used to have an Audi R8, guess the Bentley is his safe Dad car. Ooh, Gaston's is actually a Shelby GT500. Same model as Eleanor in Gone in Sixty Seconds.

Edited by Saint137

How times have changed. Remember Hendy's selling Nicky Banger a Fiesta when he turned pro, and around the same time Shearer was driving a dark blue Toyota coupe. Can't remember if it was a Mk2 MR2 or a Celica.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Amid all those black Bentley's that infest the player's car park at St Marys these days, Graziano Pelle at least has the imagination to drive something a bit more ''left field'' and unexpected.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14195610.Saints_star_shows_off_cool_motor/?ref=ar

Good for him, but my money-no-object car would be a ''Vicarage'' restored MkII Jaguar :nod:

Amid all those black Bentley's that infest the player's car park at St Marys these days, Graziano Pelle at least has the imagination to drive something a bit more ''left field'' and unexpected.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14195610.Saints_star_shows_off_cool_motor/?ref=ar

Good for him, but my money-no-object car would be a ''Vicarage'' restored MkII Jaguar :nod:

Looks like a batmobile.

We went to get autographs before the Palace game so saw most of them drive in.

I know nothing about cars but most of them were big and black apart from Targett and Seager who had normal cars.

Van Dijk had some weird Mercedes 4x4 thing that looked a bit like an Army truck.

• 3 months later...

JayRod has a Porsche Panamera..see him all the time driving down Rownhams...possibly from training.

See him all the time on the motorway round there.

JWP drove past me on Northam bridge, he has a Black Range Rover Project Khan. Full custom bodykit and "PROW5IE" number plate. lol.

Kelvin Davies has a Merc..see him a lot too.

And I've seen Yoshida driving a Silver Bentley down William St near the Stadium.

EDIT: And forgot, but I think Matt Targett drives a White Audi A5 S-Line.

Saw Harrison Reed getting in it in town on a night out one night up Bedford Place.

I'm pretty certain it was Targett driving it.

Edited by Ice2Eskimos

JayRod has a Porsche Panamera..see him all the time driving down Rownhams...possibly from training.

See him all the time on the motorway round there.

JWP drove past me on Northam bridge, he has a Black Range Rover Project Khan. Full custom bodykit and "PROW5IE" number plate. lol.

Kelvin Davies has a Merc..see him a lot too.

And I've seen Yoshida driving a Silver Bentley down William St near the Stadium.

EDIT: And forgot, but I think Matt Targett drives a White Audi A5 S-Line.

Saw Harrison Reed getting in it in town on a night out one night up Bedford Place.

I'm pretty certain it was Targett driving it.

Probably not Targett that cut me up three years ago though.

Probably not Targett that cut me up three years ago though.

No it wasn't Targett as this was about 2 months back..maybe less than that even.

It might well have been Callum Chambers as I **think** (not 100% positive) he had an A5 when he was here..I think his was also White aswell.

But looking at your OP..I don't think he had THAT number plate on it.

May not have been a player who cut you up at all..might have just been a Fan...possibly.

Peronalised Saints plates are 10 a penny..there's loads of them about.

• 2 weeks later...
We went to get autographs before the Palace game so saw most of them drive in.

I know nothing about cars but most of them were big and black apart from Targett and Seager who had normal cars.

Van Dijk had some weird Mercedes 4x4 thing that looked a bit like an Army truck.

G class?

Very cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that and nearly fell off my chair! Footballer in non-generic German saloon/coupe/4x4 shocker!

I'll see Cuco Martina driving an NSX, or Ryan Bertrand driving a Gordon Keeble next!