KAtrina Liebherr the Southamptons owning machine

Clap clap clap clap clap

She stands just over 5 ft 3, katrina, katrina

She's give us some more money Katrina, Katrina

Just got the job her dad once had

And that has made us really glad

KAtrina Liebherr the Southamptons owning machine

Clap clap clap clap clap

Its Katharina. I was informed of this by members of the Cult of Cortese.

Might be a good thing if Katharina Liebherr, or someone of her nomination, was on a board, to attempt to rein in NC from time to time.

There is possibly a thin dividing line between naked ambition at all costs, and pwer crazed megalomaniac directors heading for ruin (Ridsdale, and even Peter Storrey perhaps spring to mind).

Que sera sera,

Katharina, such a star.

Markus would be so proud

Que sera sera

This announcement sends out a whole new message on Southampton Football Club and it's future. United we stand and otherwise we would have soon discovered we would have lost all that Markus had envisioned for the long term future of our club. Thank you indeed Ms Katharina Liebherr and the Liebherr trust. :)

Red Roses for an incredible and forward thinking lady

A-great-blast-of-colour-is-provided-by-Turner-prize-nominee-Anya-Gallaccio-as-her-new-installation-of-10000-red-roses-%E2%80%93-called-Red-on-Green-%E2%80%93-is-laid-upon-the-gallery-floor-at-Jupiter-Artland-in-Edinburgh-650x425.jpg

Que sera sera,

Katharina, such a star.

Markus would be so proud

Que sera sera

This announcement sends out a whole new message on Southampton Football Club and it's future. United we stand and otherwise we would have soon discovered we would have lost all that Markus had envisioned for the long term future of our club. Thank you indeed Ms Katharina Liebherr and the Liebherr trust. :)

Red Roses for an incredible and forward thinking lady

A-great-blast-of-colour-is-provided-by-Turner-prize-nominee-Anya-Gallaccio-as-her-new-installation-of-10000-red-roses-%E2%80%93-called-Red-on-Green-%E2%80%93-is-laid-upon-the-gallery-floor-at-Jupiter-Artland-in-Edinburgh-650x425.jpg

You're weird. I like you.

I think that we owe Katharina a massive thank you,for her continued backing of the club,yes it was her fathers wish,but none the less,it is absolutely brilliant,that she has backed the club,the way that she has. Thank you Katharina,for giving a lot of Sotonians,even more reasons to be proud of our great club.

I think that we owe Katharina a massive thank you,for her continued backing of the club,yes it was her fathers wish,but none the less,it is absolutely brilliant,that she has backed the club,the way that she has. Thank you Katharina,for giving a lot of Sotonians,even more reasons to be proud of our great club.

would be great if she turned up tomorrow, insult Stoke a bit,Kenwyne in particular, lob a couple of pig's ears at him,maybe a brick as well, fair play is over, cheer the lads on but above all don't forget to STAY IN YOUR SEAT" Ma'am.

I too felt this was a massive publicity stunt. I have a sneaky feeling there will be a Liebherr present at the match tomorrow. As a result of this weeks media circus and the end of week resolution Nicola and whoever comes along can expect a massive reception from the supporters (just what the master Cortesé cooked up)

You're our Swiss Karen Brady! Swiss Karen Braaaady!

I think Katharina deserves better than comparison with that 'pretending to be sophisticated' bint.

I would not want a daughter of mine compared with Karen Brady , her transport company father, Terry * was even a Skates director at one time.

"sh!t Eddie Stobart, he's just a sh!t Eddie Stobart.." etc

Pg-09-Liebherr-obi-pa.jpeg

I believe this is her, behind Markus. But I may be wrong, they keep themselves very private to be fair to them. They probably want it to stay that way!

That is not Katharina.

None of the pictures on this thread to date are of Katharina.

No, I am not going to post a photo of her.