Great modern ironies

Barry Sanchez

I'm not sure if that would be classed as an 'irony' it would be classedas an irony if Puncheon had been signed by Saints originally to replace Guly..but I don't think that was the case..or maybye it was...maybye this actually is an irony. Somebody call Alanis Morrissette she the irony expert.

It's like when commentators say,'how ironic Owens first game for Stoke is against Liverpool' that isn't irony it's just a coincidence.

No, she ruined her own credibility when she tried and failed to interpret the word in a song. Big difference.

That is deeply unfair. She don't mention it in the song but she actually changed her wedding day from the Saturday to the Friday cos of weather reports and guess what? It rained Friday and Saturday turned out to be hottest day of the year! It was v.ironic.

That is deeply unfair. She don't mention it in the song but she actually changed her wedding day from the Saturday to the Friday cos of weather reports and guess what? It rained Friday and Saturday turned out to be hottest day of the year! It was v.ironic.

If she were a weather presenter, that would be ironic... She is not, so it is not.

Are you American?

If she were a weather presenter, that would be ironic... She is not, so it is not.

Are you American?

Interesting! Thanks for education! If I was at the wedding and I said "Lovely day for it," would I be Irony or would I be Sarcasm or would I just be f*ckwit?

* My "mom" is genuine yank! V.Perceptive!

** My Uncle is private detective in San Francisco, he has gun & everything, and one time he let me go out with him doing some investigating and I was prepared for running gun battles + car chases, but we just went to dennys and took photos of paving slabs. :(

Edited by Bearsy