Wanted - Current away shirt in L, XL or 2XL

Cestrian Saint

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Michelle

Just spoke to the club again as a friend said he'd definitely seen away shirts for sale this week. They have medium and Large but are refusing the send me one by mail order because they've only got limited stock. I've never heard anything so ridiculous. I'm offering to buy something and pay the shipping charge and they won't do it. I also want a long sleeve home shirt but they won't even combine it with that. Absolutely ****e customer service!

Edited by Cestrian Saint

They have got Away shirts but are refusing to send them out by mail order. I've never heard anything so ridiculous. Clearly they don't need the money or support from those who are unable to get to the ground. It took 3 phone calls and me agreeing to buy more than an away shirt to get them to mail things to me. I couldn't understand how they were happy to mail me a home shirt but wouldn't include an away shirt in the same package. After asking to speak to the manager and me pointing out the ridiculousness of the situation they finally agreed to include an away shirt in the package.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...