Saints Player's Cars

Saint Rees

I live just around the corner from the training ground and often see the players driving in and out of there. Was wondering who drives what because its always quite obvious when its a player but I only know some of them..

Lallana - White Porsche (ADZ 131)

Fonte - White Bentley (F6NTE)

Clyne - Grey/Green Bentley

Gaston - Blue Mustang (think he has a range rover/land rover as well?)

Hooiveld - Matte black Mercedes

Boruc - black Porsche

Sorry if its not relevant to this main board but its something I'm quite interested in

If anyone knows any others please post them on here :)

I live just around the corner from the training ground and often see the players driving in and out of there. Was wondering who drives what because its always quite obvious when its a player but I only know some of them..

Lallana - White Porsche (ADZ 131)

Fonte - White Bentley (F6NTE)

Clyne - Grey/Green Bentley

Gaston - Blue Mustang (think he has a range rover/land rover as well?)

Hooiveld - Matte black Mercedes

Boruc - black Porsche

Sorry if its not relevant to this main board but its something I'm quite interested in

If anyone knows any others please post them on here :)

Adam has changed!

Don't it make you think a little bit about the cars this lot drive when you ain't got much money yourself yet still find the cash to buy a ticket every week. Bit depressing eeally

That's the thing, DD - it's another world these boys live in. Too much money and too much time; not sure I would have the time or head space to think about how to get my name on a personalised plate, even if I did have the money!! Too busy doing real-world things!

Gaston has the got the best car, which is also the cheapest. That should tell the others something, but won't.

Most footballers know bugger all about cars.

I once took Robert Huth and Didier Drogba up and down the Knowsley Expressway in a Noble M400 (one at a time obviously)... they insisted their 911's were better cars than that Noble. They both also said their 911's were faster.. they were wrong again. Mourinho wasn't too happy about me taking them out lol!

A fool and his money are easily parted.

• 3 months later...

Turn up to St Mary's about 1130 before a game and you'll see them all drive in. I was there before the last game of the season but couldn't tell you what they were driving because I'm not the sort of sad cretin that knows anything about cars.

Most footballers know bugger all about cars.

I once took Robert Huth and Didier Drogba up and down the Knowsley Expressway in a Noble M400 (one at a time obviously)... they insisted their 911's were better cars than that Noble. They both also said their 911's were faster.. they were wrong again. Mourinho wasn't too happy about me taking them out lol!

A fool and his money are easily parted.

What'd you talk about during the drive? I imagine lots of awkward silence with Drogba. Turn up the radio, try and squeak one out and hope he doesn't catch on and wonder why you put the window down in January?

Lallana also had a white Audi TT with the reg LA11 ANA. Do you see what he did there? Also.........and this is sad I know.........if you put the reg into a web site like Black Circles that's sells tyres you can see what motor it relates to!!

I recall seeing that motor at Burnley away a couple of years back, parked at the Cricket gound, think it may belong to his WAG!

Turn up to St Mary's about 1130 before a game and you'll see them all drive in. I was there before the last game of the season but couldn't tell you what they were driving because I'm not the sort of sad cretin that knows anything about cars.

When I were but a lad, 16, 17 or so, in the late 60's, early 70's, I could tell every car by the sound it made. Always been a petrol head addicted to V8s, still am now.

Also, 18mths or back saw a white Rangie in Chandlers Ford with GU11LYS - always wondered......

When Alan Shearer played for us he had a 3 series BMW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prior to that he had a Toyota Celica. Used to work for Hendy's and we sold Nicky Banger a Fiesta XR3i when he signed his first pro contract

• 1 month later...

Kelvin lives near me and has a black Bentley (Continental?) and I've seen Jack Cork in the car park of our local Tesco Express in a white Maserati Ghibli ... Mrs H spotted him first and asked how a young lad could afford such a nice car!