Villa Away

Ekelund24

Checking the train tickets yesterday if anyone is going in a group of four and is not bothered about getting a direct train, it works out a lot cheaper if you buy your tickets via Basingstoke and Banbury and can get them on the day.

Groupsaver 4 Soton - Basingstoke

Normal ticket Basingstoke - Banbury

Groupsaver 4 Banbury - Witton

For some reason if you split it via Basingstoke it is a lot cheaper, from Eastleigh the total return cost is £30.50 on the day and if you have a Network Card I think it works out to £25

Not much chance of finding out, for a while anyway.

The online system suggests we have both tiers.

Away Game

On Sale 9:00am 24/03/14

Southampton FC

vs

Away team

Aston Villa Away Lower Tier

19 Apr 2014 15:00

Barclays Premiere League

Away Game

On Sale 9:00am 24/03/14

Southampton FC

vs

Away team

Aston Villa Away Upper Tier

19 Apr 2014 15:00

Yes I did, Villa have requested we well the upper tier first, approx 1300 tickets. Lower will only be made available if all those are sold. I'm just going to wait.
Cheers, so a bit of a catch 22 at the moment, as we don't sell the tickets as fans are waiting for us to sell the tickets ha.

If 1300 is all the upper tier holds you should imagine that will sell out fairly quickly, although that will be impacted by the selling periods and people holding back to get the lower tier preference.

i was going to get tickets today buy will wait until Friday and see if the lower tier is on sale then.

This is easter weekend so i guess we should sell out.

Shame it was Villa as i was over for this last season. Spent the night in Brum where two murders in the city centre had just been commited. Nice place!

Found a fantastic Fullers pub there. The Old Joint Stock. Worth a trip just for that.

This is easter weekend so i guess we should sell out.

Shame it was Villa as i was over for this last season. Spent the night in Brum where two murders in the city centre had just been commited. Nice place!

Found a fantastic Fullers pub there. The Old Joint Stock. Worth a trip just for that.

The Old Joint Stock is a great pub - I go there often. There are many great pubs in Brum if you know where to go.

Just bought 2 tickets in the lower tier, happy days, never been to Villa Park before.

Question though guys - I'm not a local Saint (Bedfordshire). The woman on the phone said they'll take the tickets up to Villa Park on the coach. Where do I pick them up from... Villa ticket office?