Is this the end for the muppet show

richardc

I enjoy coming in to the muppet show for a quick stalk and hopefully the odd laugh

But just now it seems hardly worth it and nobody bothers to post

There is only one thread with a comment today and one from yesterday

Why don't the mods merge with the Lounge and then we can all have a laugh over there

I think we may have reached a point on TMS where we have discussed everything. We just got to talk about the gay night life in Milton Keynes and the best places to buy an inflatable Michael Parkinson and we will have covered everything.

I think once we have concluded our discussions we should close down TMS and replace it with a shrine to our dear departed Corp Ho. :(

This isn't even the beginning of the end of TMS, Richard C.

Oh, and by the way, the panel has decided that you are to be the winner of the prestigious saintbletch "Can't somebody else do it?" award.

Here's your prize...

tumblr_m5kz3dTnPI1rp5220o1_500.jpg

"Post something yourself you whinging D!ck", is what I might say if I weren't the mild man of Muppetville.

BTW, what's the C stand for?

Crabs?

D!ck Crabs? Does he?

Were I of a more churlish disposition, I might suggest an alternative surname for Richard (or should that be richard - the man himself seems happy with it?). But I'm nobody's churl, so I shan't.

Or perhaps his surname is simply C (or maybe c). Should we then re-imagine him in this image?

[video=youtube;MCWlGH-MeMU]

I think it could work. Richard C - No Muppets.

Bearsy used to keep the Muppet show alive, but recently hes turned into a main board stereotype... Typical of the main board elite, he's posting alot but actually saying nothing..... But like the main board rat pack very quick and happy to critisise those that do offer an opinion.

Bring back the old bear...... Hes gone downhill since Tokyo was nominated MVP

Never had Bearsy down as a conformist :(

It's a shame GS but he is the mainstreamer we always thought he was. Now he does his rihana boning in a suit and his arse scratching with a five pound note (let's not go crazy). That mvp did drive him to the edge. Esp as I one by won vote, his vote. I of course voted for you. And then bletch with my other login. And then baj with my other. In the hope of getting my fiver back and a reason for asking me for ID when I was 16 and trying to by cider from M&W.

Thank you for your vote btw.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

When i think of shocking transformations, i think of

1) 50 Cent: losing loads of weight for the love of a self-financed indie movie

2) Britney Spears: shaving her head

3) Charlize Theron— & the film Monster

4) Christian Bale— weight loss for The Machinist film

5) Robin Williams for his sex change for Mrs Doubtfire

6) Bearsy from muppetshow legend to main board sellout

7) Amanda Bynes: nice to mental & then back to nice

This isn't even the beginning of the end of TMS, Richard C.

Oh, and by the way, the panel has decided that you are to be the winner of the prestigious saintbletch "Can't somebody else do it?" award.

Here's your prize...

tumblr_m5kz3dTnPI1rp5220o1_500.jpg

"Post something yourself you whinging D!ck", is what I might say if I weren't the mild man of Muppetville.

BTW, what's the C stand for?

Crabs?

D!ck Crabs? Does he?

If you care to peruse the current top 10 TMS threads then I have 2 and I'm joint top with the fabulous Goatboy.

As a late comer to the bored (SB I'm sure you can work your magic on that one) its difficult to work my way around the complex machinations of the inner TMS circle.

Its a bit like my attempts to get into the illuminati or the local school mums friday morning group

richardc

ps I like the comparisons to Malcolm X - my lack of capitals reflects the air of mystery and understatedness that all good stalkers should possess

Oooh pap in with a grooming attempt. Don't think you'll be salesmen of the year and invited to curry nights pap. Last year I signed up 3 and didn't get a single bagjii for it.

Registered Users are scum, Tokes. They come on here, up to three times a day, giving it uneditable large about declining standards in TMS. Set blood to boil, Mr f**king Spock.

Besides, I have it on good authority that the c after Richard isn't a reference to a surname at all. His parents were sufficiently inspired by the 1980s Accrington Stanley milk advert to start placing hard c sounds with a slight crackle at the end of words that just don't need them.

"Oi Richard-ckkkk, your meringues-ckkk are ready", etc.

RC just say bear is a cock or something similar and you are in.

Don't listen to this man, Richard-ckkkk. He is a cad and a bounder.