Calling Turkish.

Lets B Avenue

Pretty strange that the first thing someone thinks of when a job is advertised on a different website is someone they've never met on an anonymous football forum.

Not really. You've gone on often about our inability to sell the "corporate section" over the past few years. Certainly more than anyone I do know (and on this forum, don't). So when I saw the ad I thought of you.

Sorry if that offends.

Not really. You've gone on often about our inability to sell the "corporate section" over the past few years. Certainly more than anyone I do know (and on this forum, don't). So when I saw the ad I thought of you.

Sorry if that offends.

Not offended mate, you're looking at a different website and your first thought is of someone you've never met on a football forum. Just Pretty odd IMO.

Not offended mate, you're looking at a different website and your first thought is of someone you've never met on a football forum. Just Pretty odd IMO.

Almost as odd as someone posting on a football forum about how odd it is that someone they never met posted on a football forum about someone they never met before :)

Actually, my first thought was who had that job this season. My second was "Did I fancy applying. No". My third was to scratch my arse.

I thought of you afterwards.

Actually, my first thought was who had that job this season. My second was "Did I fancy applying. No". My third was to scratch my arse.

I thought of you afterwards.

You thought of me after touching your arse? Odd.

it's fine mate, nothing to be embarrassed about, just a little bit peculiar that all.