Let's all laugh at QPR

Danbert

not with the money he has spent. He has plenty of resources compared to Pulis

For consecutive top eight finishes, including sixth once. If Poch does anything like that, he'd be a hero.

And, Pulis spent millions at Stoke.

For consecutive top eight finishes, including sixth once. If Poch does anything like that, he'd be a hero.

And, Pulis spent millions at Stoke.

funnily enough Pulis lost his way when he spent loads. His achievement at Palace is pretty impressive, with little fresh resource

funnily enough Pulis lost his way when he spent loads. His achievement at Palace is pretty impressive, with little fresh resource

he did spent a few quid in the window, but in Prem terms a pittance

Wayne Hennessey £3m

Joe Ledley £2.5m

Jason Puncheon £1.25m

Scott Dann £3m

Personnaly, if I was paying the thirteenth highest wage for a manager I would hope for a bit more ingenuity than some tightly organised long ball.

And is it really necessary to pay Hodgson that much?

Well wasn't Capello on about six mil? So Roy's agent had plenty to go after with that kind of precedent.

Well wasn't Capello on about six mil? So Roy's agent had plenty to go after with that kind of precedent.

When Steve McClaren started the gravy train with £3M a year to be a f*cking useless brolly wielding baldingly ginger f*ckwit, the FA were never going to repair themselves. A more useless yet overpaid bunch of blazers you could never imagine.

Personnaly, if I was paying the thirteenth highest wage for a manager I would hope for a bit more ingenuity than some tightly organised long ball.

And is it really necessary to pay Hodgson that much?

It is a poisoned chalice role. Expectations of tournament victories despite complete lack of talent in the national game (relative to other big nations). Good and bad managers have all failed and been subject to relentless abuse and criticism. If the job did not pay well no one would do it.

Redknapp on more than the Spanish and German national managers... :). Then again I bet neither Loew or Del Bosque are as well schooled at reciting the 'down to the bare bones' line with a straight face...