Swansea Away - Any spare tickets (last minute etc)?

I know it is very very very unlikely, but it can't harm to ask. Especially if it anyone can't make it at the last minute or late on!

I'm due to disembark my current ship on the morning of the Swansea game and will be able to head straight down that way in time for the match, so if anyone happens to have a spare ticket please consider selling it to me?!

I am more than happy to pay over the club subsidised rate (e.g normal match ticket rates) and make a donation to the Saints Foundation/Charity of your choice.

I know it is an outside chance, but I shall remain hopefull!

Cheers

OOO

I need a ticket too - this will be the first year for 40 years I have not been to an away game if I cannot go, so please help, please! I always stand up and sing along, loud support. I went last season as we have friends and relatives on the Mumble, even they can't get a ticket from the Swans FGS.

Hi everyone

Our daughter cannot go to the game so we have 1 adult ticket available with food voucher at face value so just a fiver if anyone is still looking for one.

We are going up today (Friday) and staying up overnight so these are the options:-

1. Pick up from our home address in Hedge End today

2. Meet up in the morning in Swansea

3. Meet up before the game at the ground

Can't PM so my mobile number is 07747 600157. I will amend this post if and when it is sold.

Due to people dropping out late have two spare tickets £6 each available

give me a call 07789510863

can either get tickets off me in Southampton today or I'll be in Swansea from around Noon tomorrow

both tickets gone now

Hi all,

Just on the off chance anyone has any tickets available for tomorrows game I would happily take them off your hands. I'm after two but would take one if it was available. I am currently living in Cardiff so would have to meet you in Swansea. Please contact me on 07881958322 if anyone does have any spare.

Thanks.