Adam Lallana nominated for PFA Pplayer of the year

Ewell

Having 23/24 year olds like Ramsey, Sturridge and Hazard is odd for a "young" player award. A 24 year old has had 6+ years playing time, they aren't a new face to the Premier League.

It should really be set lower and leave the likes of Barkley, Shaw and Sterling to slug it out.

I agree but rules are rules.

Well done to both Lallana and Shaw.:)

My missus voted me young player of the year when we first met:rolleyes:

But each year there after I was either placed on the free transfer list or offered up as a part exchange for a 25 year old BMW:p

Credit where it's due.

Those Germans know how to make a car;)

Fantastic news and well deserved by both. Can't see either of them winning, but the nominations are an excellent recognition in themselves. And what a story for lallana - with us in our darkest days, and now a standout premier league player for the saints. Hope it doesn't go to his head, though. Clattenberg wouldn't be happy ... :)

Excellent news that he's been recognised, pity they'll give it to that knob Suarez though.

As big a knob he might be, you can't deny the fact that he has been exceptional this season, and he rightly deserves to win.

Congratulations to Adam on making the shortlist however, and also Luke Shaw, both thoroughly deserved to be nominated.

Excellent news that he's been recognised, pity they'll give it to that knob Suarez though.

I dunno, it's voted for by the players, and I can't see too many of the many defenders he's cheated voting for him.

I dunno, it's voted for by the players, and I can't see too many of the many defenders he's cheated voting for him.

Most of those voting would have never played against him. That said, I can't see him winning, too much non football baggage.

Toure has started his media campaign to garner votes.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27074317

What should Adam claim? That it's hard for angelic looking white short guys with a funny run to get worldwide recognition?

He will not be the winner of the player of the season, because he is not the best player of the season. But he has been short listed, so blows his thinking out the window.

Stupid claims...., I is a bloody good player though, but should shut his stupid ignorant trap at times!