PLANE OVER FRATTON PARK

BILLY

Although I am a SFC Season Ticket Holder I live in Southsea due to work etc etc. Just been lucky enough to see a plane fly over with the banner something like "YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING UP AT US SFC" Excellent! Had a right good chuckle to myself! Now back to the Villa game.

£10 each from 75+ contributors, with any surplus going to charity. I doubt many families will be going without food or shelter as a result :roll:

Had this forum funded it something tells me the resulting banner might have been a tad more acerbic. I'm also now expect an attempt at retaliation from our fishy friends during a future home game of ours.

Speaking of which, do the ground regulations specificity ban fans from taking 40mm Bofors guns into the Chapel Stand?

Maybe we need a banner at Eastleigh then, `you are always looking up at us-Skates` as I am convinced Skates will be in conference or below, its just a matter of time.

For a club that's not reached potential with the players they had (all bookies had them for title spot) its a bit of a crap banner! maybe they should have ` Pompey are not as good as they make out, we are **** and we know we are!`

Ironically makes it look like we're obsessed with them.

Yep - just given them another opportunity to say as much too. Honestly they're a team that struggled to stay in the league and are God knows how many places below us in the rankings and yet we feel the need to waste money on such a 'funny' or laughable prank...the nutjobs have taken over the asylum

Made me cringe if I'm honest.

If it were for a particular occasion I might have seen the point, but all it has achieved is that we look like ones with a chip on our shoulder...

Very much this!! Some people have obviously got more money than sense. Still each to their own.

I think it f=====g hilarious. Those of you being churlish or sniffy need to get a life.

This. Of course we're obsessed with them, they're our rivals whatever league they're in and their pain brings us pleasure. And the more we can rub it in the better!:lol:

So when they inevitably respond, perhaps with a banner of '4-1' etc, what are we going to do? Say it's 'wicked bantz lol!' ? Unlikely as it is, cash-strapped Portsmouth and all that...

How are they going to respond when they can't afford to pay schools and Cancer charities?