The True Geordie - Epic Rants

Convict Colony

Having been impressed by this lyrical gangster from the north after our game with them I thought he deserves his own thread as his rant from yesterday was another masterclass, he is ****ing funny.

If Oscar Pistorius needs an alibi he can look up "will lie for money" in a dictionary and see a picture of Alan Pardew.

Newcastle 1 - 2 Swansea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wl58uFLeik

That man is absolute class.

I really feel for him and how he is hurting.

Maybe Alps should do a Video Blog to convey his feelings rather than post on here.

He gets some bad press, but I'm pretty sure he could express his frustrations and get his message over better via video showing genuine emotions, than by being a faceless keyboard moaner.

That man is absolute class.

I really feel for him and how he is hurting.

Maybe Alps should do a Video Blog to convey his feelings rather than post on here.

He gets some bad press, but I'm pretty sure he could express his frustrations and get his message over better via video showing genuine emotions, than by being a faceless keyboard moaner.

That would be awesome, maybe Alps will give it a go or maybe we can get GS to do it to stop him wearing out the start new thread button.

• 4 months later...