HOME GAME PRIORITY TICKETS LOOPHOLE - NEEDS CLOSING

Before entering into a rant please read fully as this proposal is new:

The current policy of priority ticket sales for home games discriminates unfairly against season ticket (ST) holders and the more committed (PAYG) customers,

The current loophole is that if anyone buys just one ticket for himself/herself plus tickets for guests (on separate customer numbers) for only 1 game they are higher up the priority list to bring guests for restricted priority tickets than an individual Season Ticket holder (19 tickets up front) or other individual PAYG customers.

How does this reward, individual Season Ticket holders and more committed individual PAYG customers for their investment? Why should someone exploiting the loophole above get to take guests and more committed individual fans not?

If the Club wants to prioritise tickets then they must set the benchmark higher in order to treat their paying customers equally. The highest priority should start at about 10 qualifying games on day 1 of priority sales and then work down. Season ticket holders and qualifying PAYG customers would be limited to 1 ticket per guest as is the norm in the industry. Other Clubs have membership systems as well as ST holder systems to sort out this anomaly (Crystal Palace have an interesting one).

I propose the Club do the same and am asking for comment.

PS: I would like to include away games for PAYG fans to qualify for the 10 games if I could but I don't think the bean counters at the Club would agree

This is bigger than just one game. How is it fair that I buy 10 tickets for 1 game against individual customer numbers for me and my mates then I get priority over a season ticket holder or committed PAYG customer who wants to take their son to a game?