Need Manchester United Match Tickets

J.James

hi mate

You can buy a ticket from a few sources. There is a special website I use to buy/sell saints tickets but they are at a premium (let me know if you want me to get you some) or get in touch with the poster called "42" on here and he should be able to sort you out.

Cheers

Ludwig

hi mate

You can buy a ticket from a few sources. There is a special website I use to buy/sell saints tickets but they are at a premium (let me know if you want me to get you some) or get in touch with the poster called "42" on here and he should be able to sort you out.

Cheers

Ludwig

You are a bad man Ludwig but funny. Unfortunately, I cannot engage in the selling of my copious amount of tickets as it would get me into trouble with the Club and I need to leave the seats empty to annoy the people who claim poverty on this forum. Alternatively, I could fill the seats with effigies of the idiots who insulted me on the other thread but they wont notice as they never turn up at the home ground anyway.

Just so long we avoid away plastics in the home end all restrictions on ticket sales are fine. Still cannot get over how many made it in during the last game of the 04/05 season. They were not gracious either.

I remember those idiots counting us out of the league. Disrespectful idiots - I am glad they are getting their comeuppance this season.

Just so long we avoid away plastics in the home end all restrictions on ticket sales are fine. Still cannot get over how many made it in during the last game of the 04/05 season. They were not gracious either.

Why do you think the restrictions will stop them getting in? The fact that 1 game attended will get you a ticket could mean the opposite will happen

Why do you think the restrictions will stop them getting in? The fact that 1 game attended will get you a ticket could mean the opposite will happen

One post in 117 isn't about tickets. You come across as a bit of a nut job.1

One post in 117 isn't about tickets. You come across as a bit of a nut job.1

Cellone - You come across as a stalker. You also got your facts wrong so that makes you a c*@p stalker. Lol