Fifa 15

thesaint sfc

avoid any ea product would be my advice. total shambles of a company whose products are always bugged and not fit for sale.

I'd like to do that if there was actually a decent substitute for FIFA but there isn't.

PES was ****ing terrible during the PS3/Xbox 360 generation and I doubt it will be any better on the Xbox One/PS4. Shame as I always preferred PES over FIFA in the days of PS2.

Looks like some of our players will have their faces in the game. Schneiderlin's was visible on the trailer.

Yep, indicates to me the partnership will probably be extended this year and that 3d player faces scans have been done. Morgan looked mint. Exciting stuff

• 1 month later...

The attention to detail on the St Mary's interior shot you linked to is incredible, really looking forward to release now, and naturally beating the skates 10-0 in our own ground!

I can remember how enjoyable it was playing at The Dell on a pokey old game called Premier League Stars on the PS1.

• 2 weeks later...
Since St Mary's will be in FIFA 15, has anyone heard if "when the Saints" will be heard in the background? FIFA 14 played a muffled "when the ...." tune at every stadium other than the pseudo St Mary's, or so it seemed.

They've said they're including realistic chants/crowd movement this time around, so I assume so…I know the Man City Poznan, LFC YNWA scarf-holding stuff is in there so I assume OWTSGMI is in the game...

• 2 weeks later...

Playing the demo at the moment on the 360.. things I've noticed after replaying Borrussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea a couple of times.

Pros

• Build up play is brilliant
  • Ball control is much better
  • AI are more intelligent
  • Player Movement is very realistic
  • Shooting is more realistic (takes body weight/position into consideration)

Cons

• Goalkeeping seems very dodgey- going to be alot of "YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED THAT" moments and keepers seem to make alot of mistakes.
  • Too easy to just run at defenders and get through
  • Defendings going to take some time to get used to- AGAIN (took me ages to get used to Fifa 14's)
  • Physics still seem to make no sense- players go flying across the pitch after being touched the littlest.

Really like this fifa. My first game agaisnt Liverpool won a pen and Arturo Vidal got sent off after 2mins and went on to win 3-0 funny seeing lallana and other get stroppy.

I was recommended by fifa to play on legendary. So far ive played on legendary and world class, started ok but it seems the more i play the worse i get on career mode so far

Dabbled a bit on FUT mode but prices are stupidly high and the servers keep crashing. Had 6 packs and packed van persie and hummels so thats 140k of coinage to start with

This is my first experience of PS4 FIFA (only just bought the console) - loving it so far. The animation's so fluid and natural, plus I don't think I've scored the same goal twice yet.

Dabbled a bit on FUT mode but prices are stupidly high and the servers keep crashing. Had 6 packs and packed van persie and hummels so thats 140k of coinage to start with

Done roughly the same, got 90k to play with. Would recommend holding them until the market calms. You'll get such better value.

Edited by ant

This is my first experience of PS4 FIFA (only just bought the console) - loving it so far. The animation's so fluid and natural, plus I don't think I've scored the same goal twice yet.

Done roughly the same, got 90k to play with. Would recommend holding them until the market calms. You'll get such better value.

Yeah will do now, made some investments. Waiting for things to calm as its so unpredictable right now. Prices go from being insanely high to quite low.

Yeah will do now, made some investments. Waiting for things to calm as its so unpredictable right now. Prices go from being insanely high to quite low.

I've never been a huge FUT fan but I'm giving it a go this year. I spend all my money reconstructing the Saints so I've got to be more objective. I was going to play your squad in a friendly, sans you but you seem to have a better team than I.

I've never been a huge FUT fan but I'm giving it a go this year. I spend all my money reconstructing the Saints so I've got to be more objective. I was going to play your squad in a friendly, sans you but you seem to have a better team than I.

Ive not played a single FUT game yet, just trading up. Ill give you a game at some point. Ignore ibra, he is on loan

Even worse than the football manager series for releasing a new game with very little change.

FM12 to FM13 saw over 900 new features

FM13 to FM14 saw over 1,000 new features

1,900+ things you can do on FM14 that you can't do on FM12 is quite a lot of change I think.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Played Fifa15 today on the PS4...whats different apart from the pads you use?

Even worse than the football manager series for releasing a new game with very little change.

Gameplay is completely different, not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing at the moment...

Id of said its massively changed, for me best fifa yet for gameplay

Really? 6 of us were round a mates house, 4 hadn't played before and couldnt really tell too much difference apart from nicer graphics. Oh and a couple mentioned it was slower but that happens every version. By now it would be at a standstill if true. ;)

have a fifa pro team on ps4. looking for players of any position. only requirement is thay your a saints fan. and if your reading this im pretty sure you will be. the team is called southampton FC if you can't find it on pro clubs add me on psn-pittdogg

Whats everyone make of FIFA 15 so far then?

I like it but I'm finding defending horrendous, unless you 'park the bus' compromising your attacking ability it is so hard to not concede a goal. I'm only playing FUT by the way, don't know if different on seasons etc.

Yeah it's a challenge defending. Getting better with practice. Whistle happy ref's and flappy goalkeepers are a problem though too this year.

Difficulty is tougher this year which is no bad thing. Headers are harder this year which makes it tough to play Pelle over the nippy Long.

Not bad not great is my opinion.

Gameplay is really good, it would be incredible if they fixed the defending and also some of the refereeing decisions are absolutely dreadful. If they get a patch or update out by Xmas (not sure if EA do that) I would happily play it until the new one comes out next year, although as it is I think i'll get annoyed with it by February and leave it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...