The Players We Should Sign From This WC

Noodles34

Bernard would be a great signing. He's looking for a move as well, and has pretty good stats for a winger - 40 goals in just under 150 games. (I am judging my assessment that he'd be a great signing purely because I signed him on FIFA last year and he was very good!)

Not sure why we would want Olic. Had a good first 20 minutes but looked to tire quickly and was relentless in turning into trouble. Too many unnecessary skills that didn't pay off and I think he's too old for us to be interested.

Bernard would be a great signing. He's looking for a move as well, and has pretty good stats for a winger - 40 goals in just under 150 games. (I am judging my assessment that he'd be a great signing purely because I signed him on FIFA last year and he was very good!)

Not sure why we would want Olic. Had a good first 20 minutes but looked to tire quickly and was relentless in turning into trouble. Too many unnecessary skills that didn't pay off and I think he's too old for us to be interested.

I like Bernard too, just think he'd get bullied in the prem, did you see when he tried to deliberately foul a croatian player when they went on the counter attack?:lol: Then again, I'd have thought the same about Oscar and he hasn't done too badly at Chelsea!

He'll want Champions League

I like Bernard too, just think he'd get bullied in the prem, did you see when he tried to deliberately foul a croatian player when they went on the counter attack?:lol: Then again, I'd have thought the same about Oscar and he hasn't done too badly at Chelsea!

I must admit by the time he came on a was quite a few beers down, so don't remember that but would like to see it! haha

If we had a player like Bernard, I think a lot of the guys on here would consider more his price tag than his actual performances!

He'll want Champions League

Well we'd better get a good manager and keep our best players then!

Would love to see us try and pinch a few of these Mexican players - lots of good players in the squad, Peralta, Moreno, Vázquez, Peña, Herrera and then the obvious ones like Hernandez, Marquez and Dos Santos. Only problem with some of them is that they're unproven outside of Mexico (not a league I can say I follow closely....)

Taters spent a good chunk of time talking about Dos Santos' attitude and how he hasn't fitted in at any clubs apart from Villarreal. I'd give him a miss tbh.

Hector Moreno wouldn't be a bad shout for CB though - left footed as well so we could fit Dejan onto his preferred side.