Saints sign Pelle - Official

offix

Great news, but I wish he hadn't said anything like this. While it's nice to hear, we can hardly moan about other teams talking about deals for our players before they're complete, if we're doing exactly that ourselves!

Not really a fair comparison. I took him to mean that the agreement is made with Feyenoord and it is only the final terms with the player that have to be settled.

He is in southampton and was at the stadium today with RK before the press conference. Someone I know was picking up some signed stuff donated by the club for a charity event.

First she nearly ran them over in the car park, then was with them in reception.

If he's here now you'd expect an announcement tomorrow night or the following morning.

I wish somebody had asked about left back at the press conference. We've more or less known Tadic and Pelle have been coming for weeks now - the rest is not so clear.

If he's here now you'd expect an announcement tomorrow night or the following morning.

I wish somebody had asked about left back at the press conference. We've more or less known Tadic and Pelle have been coming for weeks now - the rest is not so clear.

Both striker and lb fees agreed just pending personal terms and all done

He is in southampton and was at the stadium today with RK before the press conference. Someone I know was picking up some signed stuff donated by the club for a charity event.

First she nearly ran them over in the car park, then was with them in reception.

Any chance you can make sure your "friend" goes nowhere near St Mary's again, we don't need any accidents thank you.

One good thing about buying tadic and pelle . Is that RK knows the players abilities and their personalities

Where as a lot of the players other clubs buy don't have that insight . Hence the reason we get players throwing tantrums . Look at Chelsea'. And citeh

That's why I think pelle and tadic will become big stars in the premiership for us .

:)

We obviously know who the striker is, give us a clue on the LB?

I'm going to guess, either the The Forest Inn or The Gamekeeper?

Think he said earlier that he was told by a source that would know that a striker and lb deal had been done but wouldn't tell Mouldy the names.

One good thing about buying tadic and pelle . Is that RK knows the players abilities and their personalities

Where as a lot of the players other clubs buy don't have that insight . Hence the reason we get players throwing tantrums . Look at Chelsea'. And citeh

That's why I think pelle and tadic will become big stars in the premiership for us .

:)

Then again Poch new Osvaldo and that never stopped him, it was a risk he was just willing to take. Pelle is also known for his "Italian" personalty, but different to Osvaldo in the sense his is more due to passion than anger. :)

Deal is now all complete, welcome Pelle.

That is spiffing news. Rickie at his boyhood club, plus it looks as if we've got a genuine replacement for much of what we lost when Lambert went.

Everyone's got the same concerns. The Eredivisie is a lower quality league, Pelle himself has only recently started turning it on, etc. Still, think this is a shrewd move; not much danger of complacency - players moving from the Netherlands know they've got to step it up in the PL.

Pelle is going to rip apart Liverpool as he's fed by Tadic time and time again while Wanyama takes care of Lallana and Lovren. Lambert will get a few mins at the end where he accidentally scores for saints because he forgot which side he was on. This really is all too easy.

Please let it happen

Then again Poch new Osvaldo and that never stopped him, it was a risk he was just willing to take. Pelle is also known for his "Italian" personalty, but different to Osvaldo in the sense his is more due to passion than anger. :)

Think he's different to Osvaldo as he is mentally stable, at least I hope he is

So just Blind,Clasie and ings to get over the line....and the keeper,decisions,decisions.

Nice. .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we actually in for Any of them or it is a rumour that's based on a few people on here saying they'd be good signings?

Umm.....good footage on youtube of him going mental when Feyenoord played Twente....

Kicking a few doors after your team conceded a last minute goal is a tad different to fighting with teammates regularly.

I've done worse than kick a door when saints have conceded

So we've replaced Lallana and lambert for c£16m and we got c£26m for the pair. Good work RK and LR.

If we were to get

Ings

Claise

Blind

And say, forster

With only ossie let go

That would be brilliant

But we don't live in a perfect world

I've done worse than kick a door when saints have conceded

I smashed the remote against the wall of our flat when Michael Bridges scored a late goal against us at Elland Road. It was a reasonably obscure make of tv, and in the days before you could easily buy replacements. We ended up having to buy a new tv.

Umm.....good footage on youtube of him going mental when Feyenoord played Twente....

Different kind of nutter to Osvaldo. Given the context I think this kind of reaction stems from him being fiercely competitive. I don't think Osvaldo particularly cared if we won or lost. Yes, it's potentially troublesome but it shows he has the drive and determination to win.

There are good nuts and there are bad nuts. Pelle is a pistachio while Osvaldo is a testicle.