Want a job with saints?

simo

Every single job gets 2 season tickets as far as I can see, no wonder there's so many empty seats at St Marys if every member of staff is given two!

I think a lot of them, i.e. Club Photographer involve working during the match so a couple of season tickets isn't even that great a perk, just something to give away (or sell) to friends or family.

I might apply for the HR role . It's a step or to downwards salary wise and responsibilities But I would love to work for the club . It has always been an aspiration to work for the club . Money isn't important (take note mr Adam who Luke who are you)

I spoke to Lowe many moons ago about the HR role and he said they outsourced all that stuff.

And two season tickets

I'm going to have a serious thought about applying .

I might apply for the HR role . It's a step or to downwards salary wise and responsibilities But I would love to work for the club . It has always been an aspiration to work for the club . Money isn't important (take note mr Adam who Luke who are you)

I spoke to Lowe many moons ago about the HR role and he said they outsourced all that stuff.

And two season tickets

I'm going to have a serious thought about applying .

Don't go doing that...! Its a step down for you, you won't like it there, plus the moneys rubbish.

Plus I am actually going to apply and it isn't a step down for me at all... And I couldn't afford a season ticket this year.

I need this!