England v India

Minty

Cook just does not think out of the box. Listening to Warne you realise what a fantastic cricket mind he has.

Sadly, although he could put up a better performance with the Bat as well as offering some variation in the bowling attack, I believe Shane is unavailable to replace Cook.

After that just who the hell is there to replace him as Captain?

Sadly, although he could put up a better performance with the Bat as well as offering some variation in the bowling attack, I believe Shane is unavailable to replace Cook.

After that just who the hell is there to replace him as Captain?

yes it is a problem. Is there somebody out in county cricket like Mike Brearley who may not be test class but a clever tactical brain as well as able to get a team to bond....Ill go and get my cricket bag ready

yes it is a problem. Is there somebody out in county cricket like Mike Brearley who may not be test class but a clever tactical brain as well as able to get a team to bond....Ill go and get my cricket bag ready

It's tough. I mean what English Qualified, Test Class Batsmen are there around at the moment with experience of Captaining England apart from...

Oh yes KP. ;)

Meanwhile interesting fact

Retweeted by
Kevin Garside

pk_pic_bigger.jpg

@
patrick_kidd
3h

Shrewd point by
@
Pritam_DEFIndia
: England have not won a Test since their players urinated on the Oval pitch after last year's Ashes. Karma

Expand

Great win for England who deserved every moment.

Enjoyed all 5 days and nice to round it off with a celebration lunch in the Robin Smith suite with friends. Cook and Anderson posed for photos with two of my friends who were celebrating their 60th Wedding anniversary. Nice touch from Rod Bransgrove to put a bottle of champagne on our table.

Let us hope for an Ashes Test.