Veho speakers

Bucks Saint

Just ordered a couple of shiny new speakers from those nice people at Veho. Well, to be honest, only one came direct from them, the other from Amazon. Anyway, I have bought an X1 small wireless speaker plus an X3 wireless subwoofer package, as presents for my lad to use with his laptop and phone. Reviews were good, prices very sensible but I mainly liked the fact that they use dongles to communicate with devices, giving a much stronger signal than Bluetooth does and much better range. Has anyone else got these, or other Veho speakers?

Yes, my very first Veho speaker a few years ago was a mimi wifi speaker. To be honest, I don't use the dongle at all anymore, as my setup does not need it, due to heavy AirPlay speaker usage instead. It is great if you want a dedicated, portable speaker to play around the house from your computer though.

I have various other Veho Bluetooth speakers too; the M5 being my most used one - in fact, I'm currently in Spain, laid by the pool, listening to it right now!

enajudep.jpg With one full charge of the M5, I'm getting 10hrs play easily (probably more, but I charge it overnight before it runs down.)

All of the speakers are great quality and give more than decent sound for their size. The Veho Azuro soundbar is my latest purchase - it gives great sound too, plus has Bluetooth and FM Radio too (good for me if ever I need to listen to the football, as I only have Internet radio in our lounge.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Yes, my very first Veho speaker a few years ago was a mimi wifi speaker. To be honest, I don't use the dongle at all anymore, as my setup does not need it, due to heavy AirPlay speaker usage instead. It is great if you want a dedicated, portable speaker to play around the house from your computer though.

I have various other Veho Bluetooth speakers too; the M5 being my most used one - in fact, I'm currently in Spain, laid by the pool, listening to it right now!

enajudep.jpg With one full charge of the M5, I'm getting 10hrs play easily (probably more, but I charge it overnight before it runs down.)

All of the speakers are great quality and give more than decent sound for their size. The Veho Azuro soundbar is my latest purchase - it gives great sound too, plus has Bluetooth and FM Radio too (good for me if ever I need to listen to the football, as I only have Internet radio in our lounge.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Excellent, thanks. Oh and thanks for dropping in how you are on holiday! Enjoy

I have just picked up an M4 travel speaker. Excellent little device, £21, bluetooth or cable, will easily fit into a suitcase but frankly not out of place at home in a smaller room either. I am hooked on Veho!

You sure thats an M4?

• 4 weeks later...