Ottery St Mary ?

OldNick

Hope nothing bad has happened to him :uhoh:

He's probably just taking a break from here :mcinnes:

I do miss him, he's a nice bloke and loves an emoticon :rolleyes:

I'm sure he's fine and will be back posting soon :D

Say hi to him from me :smug:

He fell out with the "wrist-slitters", it may have been Barry and GS, and announced he was off. Perhaps someone can find his last posts as I have tried to work the Search, but failed miserably.

He was part of the group that weren't going to pay their subs because of the GS/BS constant crap.

I thought that was a little dramatic, and may have used some colourful language expressing that, but I do miss OSM and want him back :)

I heard that he left due to the clubs lack of ambition, saying that his head was already in Liverpool ...

:lol:

Given the rancour on here I am surprised that we havent had people on here slagging Ottery off!!!

Edited by sadoldgit
spelling

A whole thread devoted to an ex-poster! Roll on the new season.......
when you have been on here for a long time and you havent posted perhaps people will be concerned enough about you KPT.:p As we at it, how is OOh Terry Hurlock he also has not posted for a while and a great lad

when you have been on here for a long time and you havent posted perhaps people will be concerned enough about you KPT.:p As we at it, how is OOh Terry Hurlock he also has not posted for a while and a great lad
I somehow doubt it :)

Terry Hurlock started his own business and hasn't been seen (much) since. Not even bothering with a ST anymore as he never gets to use it. Just as well he doesn't post on here either as his literacy skills let him down badly :lol:

I somehow doubt it :)

Terry Hurlock started his own business and hasn't been seen (much) since. Not even bothering with a ST anymore as he never gets to use it. Just as well he doesn't post on here either as his literacy skills let him down badly :lol:

never stopped me or many others lol

While we are at it, whatever happened to Ohio_Saint? I heard he had to have an operation to have a penis removed from his forehead.

Apparently the operation was unsuccessful, the penis is still there but one unfortunate side effect cropped up, his voicebox has transferred to his arsehole :):):)