Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

Stefan de Vrij is on the verge of completing his move to Lazio.

Another 'target' bites the dust.

was he ever a target? Virgil van Dijk seems to be the man Koeman is after if the news reports are accurate.

What other confirmed targets have bitten the dust?

Well none of us know the confirmed targets. If the media are to be believed then Javier Hernandez and Daryl Janmaat are two though.

Just to clear things up I'm not a bed wetter, hence using 'target'.

With Inter sending a delegation to St Mary's to negotiate Osvaldo's transfer tomorrow, with Reed is absent it must be Rodgers handing transfers. If that is the case Rodgers'll have sold even the caterers cutlery and china before Reed turns up.

Maybe the Orange plate referred to Dutch China.

With Inter sending a delegation to St Mary's to negotiate Osvaldo's transfer tomorrow, with Reed is absent it must be Rodgers handing transfers. If that is the case Rodgers'll have sold even the caterers cutlery and china before Reed turns up.

Have they checked the moon??

I heard this too. Also that Clasie may be signing? I am guessing the personal terms are the two celtic players tho.

As a Feyenoord fan it's fun to see how you guys rate Clasie. He's an awesome player, but in all fairness: I wouldn't buy him if I where you.

Clasie mostly thinks offensive, has a decent technique and has great positional awareness. Unfortunatly he also has one huge weakness: he's quite small and lacks physique. I don't think he's build for the Premier League. If Feyenoord decides to sell him, he'd be better of with a Spanish team.

As a Feyenoord fan it's fun to see how you guys rate Clasie. He's an awesome player, but in all fairness: I wouldn't buy him if I where you.

Clasie mostly thinks offensive, has a decent technique and has great positional awareness. Unfortunatly he also has one huge weakness: he's quite small and lacks physique. I don't think he's build for the Premier League. If Feyenoord decides to sell him, he'd be better of with a Spanish team.

Thanks for the info mate. May be OK though alongside a unit like wanyama?

Apparently we've got a new one now. Doesn't seem to have helped.

I only said the periods between the New Moon and Full Moon were the most auspicious and after the Full Moon don't hold out so well.

Obviously Chambers and Lovren both folllow Artovision with them both completing their deals yesterday.:)

Keep up to date with the Moon phases @

http://www.moongiant.com/Full_Moon_New_Moon_Calendar.php

Dont really understand why Reed would be involved Rodgers is the CEO so I would expect him to be involved handling transfers especially Osvaldos as the club just want to get rid of him

Anyone starting to lose faith with Guan's positive posts...?

Never believed them in the first place. Guan is very helpful relaying what his source tells him but it soon emerged this summer when things didn't go to plan that something was a problem further up the chain and Guan's source may have known what the plans were but actually implementing them has gone to ****.

Saw this headline and article on news now earlier and thought at last! Maybe these are the two Erwin supposedly said were close, then I realised it was a couple of loans for Arsene's cast offs. No thanks.

Southampton finally hit back with DOUBLE swoop after Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal raids

www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/391371/Southampton-finally-hit-back-with-DOUBLE-swoop-after-Liverpool-Man-Utd-and-Arsenal-raids