Our club is a joke

Saint Garrett

Topic says it all. Embarrassed to support us at the moment, we're a laughing stock.

Lambert

Lallana

Shaw

Lovren

Chambers

Morgan?

Fonte?

Clyne?

JRod?

I would have thought the "NO MORE" line would have been drawn a while ago but this is a complete joke. Not impressed

Topic says it all. Embarrassed to support us at the moment, we're a laughing stock.

Lambert

Lallana

Shaw

Lovren

Chambers

Morgan?

Fonte?

Clyne?

JRod?

I would have thought the "NO MORE" line would have been drawn a while ago but this is a complete joke. Not impressed

F**k off then.

Who are we a laughing stock with? Supporters of other clubs? Do you really give a **** what other supporters think, cos I certainly don't.

Not embarrassed but completely demoralised. Sale of Chambers makes no sense given how much we have already raked in and our supposed reluctance to countenance selling any of our youngsters. Why not sell Clyne if strength in depth in one position is considered to be such a luxury? Chambers will be a better player and worth so much more in 1-2 years time. How can Reed and Krueger possibly sell this to the fans? They must accept that this summer has been an abysmal failure of epic proportions on their part, and heads should roll.

Not embarrassed but completely demoralised. Sale of Chambers makes no sense given how much we have already raked in and our supposed reluctance to countenance selling any of our youngsters. Why not sell Clyne if strength in depth in one position is considered to be such a luxury? Chambers will be a better player and worth so much more in 1-2 years time. How can Reed and Krueger possibly sell this to the fans? They must accept that this summer has been an abysmal failure of epic proportions on their part, and heads should roll.

I can understand selling 1/2 of our best players, but 6/7? We need to sort it out and very quickly, or the only way we're going is downwards.

it's not the club thats a joke....it's some of our so called pathetic fans that have not got a clue about modern day football and who holds all the power. So Saint Garrett you honestly believe that the club could have kept hold of the the 4 that have left for 2 of the biggest football clubs in the world and massive wage increases. Jesus some people are deluded on here.

We are all ****ed to see good players leave but the majority of us understand there is nothing the club can do once a player wants to leave.....except get top dollar, and to be fair Saints have done that. Now we need to spend it well.

Yes.. You're right. The fact our 1st team scabbed a 1 nil win against bournemouth is a complete vindication of our transfer policy.

We we got stuffed 4-1 by Swiss amateurs in 2012 and did alright in the PL. Surprised you're not delighted by the progress we've made.

it's not the club thats a joke....it's some of our so called pathetic fans that have not got a clue about modern day football and who holds all the power. So Saint Garrett you honestly believe that the club could have kept hold of the the 4 that have left for 2 of the biggest football clubs in the world and massive wage increases. Jesus some people are deluded on here.

We are all ****ed to see good players leave but the majority of us understand there is nothing the club can do once a player wants to leave.....except get top dollar, and to be fair Saints have done that. Now we need to spend it well.

Shaw yes.

Lallana yes,

Rickie I can just about let him leave for Liverpool.

But all of them at the same time???

Squad players? Other key players??

When has a club ever sold 6/7 of their best players?!? Even if we replace the with quality, it still takes time to become a TEAM.

I love my club, absolutely love it. But right now, what's happening is unacceptable.

Wherever you are, please stop and read Barcelonasaint's post above; one of the few voices of reason amongst the dross, drivel and utter stupidity on here tonight.

We we got stuffed 4-1 by Swiss amateurs in 2012 and did alright in the PL. Surprised you're not delighted by the progress we've made.

Stop being weird!!

Can you not agree that we are in a whole world of **** right now? Unless we make 4/5 decent signings we will struggle to avoid relegation ?

What do you think??

The way events are turning out only pompey fans can think everything will be fine at Saints in the coming season.

So as they are always telling others to F.O. I suggest you follow your own advice and F.O. and go and follow your

real club down the M27.

Must say that there are a lot more on here than I thought there was in the past. No true Saints fan can possibly

think all will be as good as last year.

The start of the season is three weeks away, the close of the transfer window even more distant - why are so many ready to pass judgement now? Ronald Koeman has a proven history and there are a lot of games to come between now and next May. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Bill Shankly was wrong, football is not more important than life or death.

Since this thread is pointless anyway, here is a lamb rogan josh.

roganjosh1.jpg

I'll see your Lamb Rogan and raise you a picture of the right honorable J. Puncheon.25a6fm9.jpg

It was nice seeing him play tonight. He saw me in my 12-13 Saint kit, winked and said "you lot are fuked." He didn't say that but it was still nice to see the man who poops when he wants.

Lambert

Lallana

Shaw

Lovren

Chambers

Morgan?

Fonte?

Clyne?

JRod?

We can only really assess at the end of the transfer window, players may have to leave to facilitate the fees of those coming in.

The order things are done are not important its the end result, I'll hold the board accountable if at the end of August we haven't replaced any or all of the players. Until then you just got to go with the flow.

I certainly haven't seen anyone laughing at us? I have seen people empathising with us though.

Always makes me laugh when people say we are a laughing stock. Who the hell actually cares? We're a non-entity in this league, we're not one of the big boys who everyone will look at. No one gives a **** at who we sell or sign, in fact the only laughing anyone would be doing is how much the clubs are paying for the likes of Lallana, Chambers and co.

Always makes me laugh when people say we are a laughing stock. Who the hell actually cares? We're a non-entity in this league, we're not one of the big boys who everyone will look at. No one gives a **** at who we sell or sign, in fact the only laughing anyone would be doing is how much the clubs are paying for the likes of Lallana, Chambers and co.

Exactly, we've done a great job of squeezing money for players that aren't worth it and can vibe replaced for less.

Chambers is an odd one, not entirely sure what that one is all about. More to it than meets the eye, I imagine.

I imagine he wants to go, we have Clyne to play that position, and a reported £16m is mental money. Here is a list of more expensive RB's:

Daniel Alves - £23.5m

Sergio Ramos - £22m

and I can't think of anymore. Anyone want to add some for me?

I certainly haven't seen anyone laughing at us? I have seen people empathising with us though.

The thread is a funnier joke than the club, tbh.

Yes, we're all a little worried - but it's not like we sold these players for magic beans, or sold them out of desperation. The club got decent money for all of those players; any club coming back in knows that they'll have to pay serious cash to get at any of our valuable assets, in some cases more dough than the player is worth.

The sales were all driven by players' wishes to go, and while I'm the kind of vengeful bastard that'd say "stick 'em in the reserves", long-term, that's not a great position for Saints either.

If we're still lacking players when the season rolls around, then yeah, the hysteria might be justified. Let's wait for the punchline before crying with laughter tho', eh?

The thread is a funnier joke than the club, tbh.

Yes, we're all a little worried - but it's not like we sold these players for magic beans, or sold them out of desperation. The club got decent money for all of those players; any club coming back in knows that they'll have to pay serious cash to get at any of our valuable assets, in some cases more dough than the player is worth.

The sales were all driven by players' wishes to go, and while I'm the kind of vengeful bastard that'd say "stick 'em in the reserves", long-term, that's not a great position for Saints either.

If we're still lacking players when the season rolls around, then yeah, the hysteria might be justified. Let's wait for the punchline before crying with laughter tho', eh?

Yep, people need to stop being impatient. I was impatient last season, but have turned over a new leaf. Got to say am much happier now.

Yep, people need to stop being impatient. I was impatient last season, but have turned over a new leaf. Got to say am much happier now.

My favourite moaners these days are the ones that make out like Kat, already very wealthy herself, is going to buy a new platinum bath or something with all of the proceeds.

Lots of hyperventilating this morning. Let's just see who the replacements are. If they're of the level of Tadic, Rojo, De Vrij...then we're in a decent position.

This, exactly as in years gone past lets see where we are come the start of the season. Guan has said were in for 4-5 players, RK has said one is close

If in 3 weeks time we have Forster, Van Djik, Vlaar/DeVrij, Clasie , Ings and Redmond the whole story will be very different, plus of course the next crop of young lads

If in that time we've sold Chambers, MS and others are being linked with no replacements than we really are in trouble

If we go down I don't see it as a problem. If we have a good pot of cash we can buy young and up coming players in a lower division and then build a new and exciting team again. We can then sell them for a good profit, get relegated and start the rebuilding again. We can build our reputation on helping to get youngsters into first team football and will attract the best, knowing that we are happy to be a stepping stone for the bigger clubs.

Financially we will remain stable and we may build good relations with the big 5 clubs. I call it the 'yoyo' strategy and to me it is worth supporting.