Will the Club make some kind of statement

9-3

No one has been able to stop the dominos thus far.

Think we are going to now have to pay well over the odds for someone (most likely Vlarr), just to show other targets we can bring people in.

One of four Dutch nationals that are priority targets.

Quite a bit of buck passing will come to head this week. Boardroom personnel may change, not as much as first team.

Morgan was a key member (view of entire club). So we have to do something drastic now.

That's as much detail I can go into from the bullet points I was sent. We lose either way with J-rod, MoPo likes Ings as well, and Liverpool fancy both.

Always read your posts with interest.

Regarding your first point I'm increasingly of the opinion someone is actually pushing the dominoes. I'd be interested to know why.

Think we are going to now have to pay well over the odds for someone (most likely Vlarr), just to show other targets we can bring people in.

Quite a bit of buck passing will come to head this week. Boardroom personnel may change, not as much as first team.

Morgan was a key member (view of entire club). So we have to do something drastic now.

That's as much detail I can go into from the bullet points I was sent. We lose either way with J-rod, MoPo likes Ings as well, and Liverpool fancy both.

****ing fantastic.

Not close to any signings then by the sounds of it, what a fu_cking joke

Changing the mantra of 'sell whomever wants away' would go some way to halting the rot. That is to say, a simple 'No' now and again would suffice.

Anyway, thanks for the update.

Chances of morgan staying??

What a total mess.

So Vlaar,Clasie,Fer and one more?

Am hoping a new Chairman with football background will be part of the change in the boardroom

Kind of makes you laugh that all we've heard over the last 6 months is that we have an amazing scouting system, 20 odd recruitment experts working around the clock to ensure we work quickly.

Only 2 signings we've made have been on Koemans recommendations and the other dutch signings will also be Koeman influenced. So that recruitment team have done a terrific job. To be fair, this is probably the same team who discovered Mayuka and Forren. Sack the lot of them.

Kind of makes you laugh that all we've heard over the last 6 months is that we have an amazing scouting system, 20 odd recruitment experts working around the clock to ensure we work quickly.

Only 2 signings we've made have been on Koemans recommendations and the other dutch signings will also be Koeman influenced. So that recruitment team have done a terrific job. To be fair, this is probably the same team who discovered Mayuka and Forren. Sack the lot of them.

this is what i am struggling with, why do our transfers take so long and how the hell do you convince anyone on planet earth of our ambition now. Showing them a pool at Staplewood may not be enough

Ings was there for the taking, too

What makes you say that he is only

1) in his last year of contract and hasn't signed a new one

2) He wants to return to his boyhood club

If he was ours he would have been gone before the world cup even started

Christ if we cant close this one what sort of hope do we have on any other!

Wait, you mean selling players for big fees before you buy replacements leads to paying over the odds for average players who are nowhere near as good as every man and his dog know you are loaded?

Wow - this is big news. Never saw this coming.

Idiots.

This.

I find it just incredible that this mess has been allowed to happen and when players contract have been in place. The Board - including KL - should have been in emergency session weeks ago to plot a course so that incomings were interspersed with outgoing players. As it is, IF there is actually any money in the kitty as we're led to believe (why should we believe anything anymore), the club will get taken to the cleaners by the selling club AND wage demands AND agents fees will be higher because of the ineptitude shown.

Then there's the scouting team - 2 players identified by Koeman and they're across the line pretty quick. So what about the rest of the targets - why has it taken so long? I'll tell you why - once Cortese left, managerial competency left with him. Too many (poor) cooks have spoilt the broth my friends.

What makes you say that he is only

1) in his last year of contract and hasn't signed a new one

2) He wants to return to his boyhood club

If he was ours he would have been gone before the world cup even started

Christ if we cant close this one what sort of hope do we have on any other!

And he wants to come here! FFS!

It is absolutely incredible that this has been allowed to happen without the board having concrete plans for replacements in place. Incredible

Wait, you mean selling players for big fees before you buy replacements leads to paying over the odds for average players who are nowhere near as good as every man and his dog know you are loaded?

Wow - this is big news. Never saw this coming.

Idiots.

Yep. We should have know what this board represented the first time Wreck-It-Ralphie hat seine klappe aufgemacht.

I don't know where to start or even which thread to post on!

1) This just gets worse and worse and worse.

2) I don't care about keeping the young players. I want to keep the old ones!

3) If Schneiderlin and Rodriguez go to then we are down to bare bones.

4) We do not have time to build a new team from the foundations we have left.

5) We have lots of money but no bargaining power with new players. Why would they come to a club so obviously in decline?

6) There are a few positives and we still have some decent players but a few defeats at the start of the season will send us into complete meltdown.

7) The academy lads are not the Busby Babes.

I feel pretty sick. We need new and experienced players quickly.

We'll have to pay £5m above market value for every player we sign, and we will need 9 by the time Les has finished destroying the club. We will also have to offer them top 6 wages, we are in a relegation dogfight before the seasons started.

I'm starting to take my health into consideration now. Been reading the forums avidly the past month with hope of good news of signings, then been hit with bad news after bad news. However I've been keeping optimistic in the hope that all will be sorted, clinging onto the snip-its of information Guan has passed on of possible new signings. Now it seems as if all is lost, there is literally no going forward and zero positives or glass half full perceptions to hold onto. I think most Saints fans now would just like some honesty from the club on what is going on and what there position is.

All I can say is it's been one hell of a roller coaster being a Saints fan and it doesn't look like changing any time soon.

It is absolutely incredible that this has been allowed to happen without the board having concrete plans for replacements in place. Incredible

Why do you think the Board are seriously looking to replace ??

Katharina has very obviously issued orders to sell as many as possible for as much as possible

Hopefully so she can sell SFC to someone who actually WANTS a Football Club

If she now sanctions another purchase, that cuts down the money she so obviously is raking in

I hope most on here can now see that most of my so called "rants" were indeed well founded

Boy, do I regret renewing my ST. The signs were all there for all to see

Yep, good article IMO. One of a few journos that have highlighted our plight against the backdrop of the FFP constraints.....and perhaps the main reason why Cortese's ambition could never realistically be realised....

He was one who voted against it I believe?

Who is your source? What level within the club are they? Can you ask questions of them?

Are the board really so naive that they didn't think that we had to get players in before selling everyone else?

Even spurs understood to spend the bale money prior to his sale becoming confirmed.

Can you ask them if the board are sanctioning refunds on Season tickets as I want my money back?

Finally you may wish to get them to give us an update on how they (the board) sleep at night having taken millions in wages whilst destroying the club? When they drive away in the rolls I bet they don"t give a **** about what they have done as the club has enough cash to keep bankrolling their lifestyle.