Boycott Leverkusen!

simo

Personally I'm going to go and support the few remaining players who do actually want to be here. By which I mean the ones who aren't good enough to get a move to a Champions League club. They all would if they could it's not something new.

I'll save my boycotting for the start of the season. If we haven't spent a fair chunk of the £115m we've sold or selling by then I wont be going to the West Brom game.

Boycott the game ! Why???

We are going through a major transition in terms of Manager, Players and if my guess is correct, potentially an owner too.

All of the current fog may well clear to see a very sunny day the other side - So a so caled "boycott" would just be plain dumb.

No way on gods earth am I going - all for boycotting this one. You won't see me there in a month of Sundays - they can ram it. Mind you I have boycotted every game since the Johnstons Paint Trophy Final due to the fact that I lived in Northern Ireland and even now, still live miles away. Boycott away fools.

No way on gods earth am I going - all for boycotting this one. You won't see me there in a month of Sundays - they can ram it. Mind you I have boycotted every game since the Johnstons Paint Trophy Final due to the fact that I lived in Northern Ireland and even now, still live miles away. Boycott away fools.

Bloody plastics...

Oh do me a favour. It's pretty clear that in the next month we're going to spend a dump load of money. Am I happy that the first team has be ripped apart? Obviously not. But the money we've got for the players we've sold has been top drawer.

The top-level directors haven't executed themselves as well as they could have, clearly, but we're still in the Prem, have a decent shell of a squad and we're about to spend 10's of millions on new players.

Boycott games? Shut up.

When are you back at school, Simo? I believe that it's a few days after the transfer window closes. If your bladder can make it until then, you should be alright once you get back into the school routine.

I'm going and if the wettest fans like you and SaintRichmond are boycotting, the atmosphere should be even better.

Are there lots of skates posing as Saints fans on here posting utter twaddle in an effort to annoy and also make Saints fans look like mugs? Or are there just lots of Saints fans that are mugs?

I feel very angry and a bit cheated but I'm keen to see our new players and the youngsters I don't know and I reckon the best thing is to support them

what are you angry about?

why do you feel cheated?

I see the club are still trying to milk us for our money http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/18072014-stop-at-the-saints-bar-for-leverkusen-visit-1764468.aspx I think if we don't get the signings we all know we need then we should avoid going to this game , what you saying!? (I'm ready for the abuse)

I would have thought that you need to do quite the opposite and show your support. Fill the ground for the Leverkusen game so that the players know they have support, the manager knows he has support and equally importantly, Katharina knows that the club has support.

It's easy for people on the outside to criticise the club, but if I was a Saints player with ambition and a top 4 club came a calling, I wouldn't turn it down.

Boycotting and protest is something for the future, perhaps if the season starts and we haven't signed any replacements

I wonder how many of the muppets giving abuse have actually forked out thousands on season tickets !? Makes me laugh I get called the child yet I get bombarded with childish comments +

Well if people are upset, they should direct it to the players that didn't want to be here. I'm proud the club have at least got good deals for all who've left so far.

Not a chance.

It's actually quite a funny idea - given the number of variables involved, any expected attendance from the club's end will no doubt be plucked from the air. A drop-in-the-ocean 'protest' is going to have zero impact.

Don't do friendlies...too many young kids playing on their iPhones and discussing who their BFF is this week.

However, after forking out for a season ticket, and reading that we have £££££'s in the bank after selling off the best saints team in years, I do find it rather annoying to see articles like the one in the OP.

Saints: "We have taken your ST money, and banked millions in players sales in the last few months, but could you please give us £15 extra to enjoy a sterile environment loosely described as a bar, thanks"

Marsdinho: "**** off"

They have bigger fish to fry, than to try and squeeze £15 off a few mugs.

I see the club are still trying to milk us for our money http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/18072014-stop-at-the-saints-bar-for-leverkusen-visit-1764468.aspx I think if we don't get the signings we all know we need then we should avoid going to this game , what you saying!? (I'm ready for the abuse)

i would find it difficult to justify spending my hard earned dough on watching Saints if they banked over £100m in transfer money but didn't get the signings we need. But, it hasn't happened yet simo. Just be patient, if it doesn't happen, crowds will inevitably suffer. I reckon Ron has got players lined up.

I wonder how many of the muppets giving abuse have actually forked out thousands on season tickets !? Makes me laugh I get called the child yet I get bombarded with childish comments +

It's a childish idea. I already have my two STs and can't wait to see the new players.

But I get the gist of the protest that you are trying to foment and I am taking two kids with me to the match, but refusing to pay anything for them.

It's a childish idea. I already have my two STs and can't wait to see the new players.

But I get the gist of the protest that you are trying to foment and I am taking two kids with me to the match, but refusing to pay anything for them.

Good work! If I'm honest what has really got my goat was waking up to an email from the club with the above link and I just thought **** off ! I did Bournemouth Friday and that's enough money out of me for now , I need to buy 3 kits too for the boy and nephews but I'm so ****ed off with the club atm I can't bring myself to fork out for them

Its 10 quid a ticket and kids go free, I'd hardly call it milking us.....

Only read the first few posts on this thread which basically supports the theory why Clubs, players, agents, media and all the other hangers- on are winners and the supporters the losers. A sewer sport that people cannot help but spend on. Give the bastards an empty stadium, THEY MIGHT GET THE ****ING MESSEGE.

Only read the first few posts on this thread which basically supports the theory why Clubs, players, agents, media and all the other hangers- on are winners and the supporters the losers. A sewer sport that people cannot help but spend on. Give the bastards an empty stadium, THEY MIGHT GET THE ****ING MESSEGE.

Did you complain as passionately when we bought Rodriguez from Burnley? Did you vent your fury at the unfairness of football when we pinched Wanyama from our feeder club Celtic?

How about nicking Tadic, one of the better players in Holland from their league?

Did you complain as passionately when we bought Rodriguez from Burnley? Did you vent your fury at the unfairness of football when we pinched Wanyama from our feeder club Celtic?

How about nicking Tadic, one of the better players in Holland from their league?

What point are you actually trying to make?

I'm going ,don't like friendlies normally but taking along my 4 year old grandson ,another generation to be introduced to the excitement and craziness of being a saints fan .

Football fame is only for a small clique of clubs ,the big clubs continue to get stronger .Howver ,I will continue to support my team through thick and thin COYR

What point are you actually trying to make?

Do I really need to spell it out? Bigger clubs will get our players, no matter the nonsense fans spout about loyalty. Fact is Shaw, Lovern, Lallana and Chambers will all be at clubs vying or in the champions league, at big clubs.

Saints fans aren't 'losers' , well at least the ones sensible and realistic enough to understand the very basics of the transfer market. It seems that a great deal of saints fans are absolutely deluded.

Do I really need to spell it out? Bigger clubs will get our players, no matter the nonsense fans spout about loyalty. Fact is Shaw, Lovern, Lallana and Chambers will all be at clubs vying or in the champions league, at big clubs.

Saints fans aren't 'losers' , well at least the ones sensible and realistic enough to understand the very basics of the transfer market. It seems that a great deal of saints fans are absolutely deluded.

So it's ok that over half our first team have left then?