Morgan and Jay to Follow According to Simon Peach

brett24

Ok folks please dont shoot me, I have a contact in lets say the PLAYER AGENT world. Almost a done deal for Morgan and JRod (medical for the later is an issue)

Word also has it they maybe some more to follow. Blame contracts, wages, and management (not in that order)

I was told its almost open season. If the price is right you can go.

Ok folks please dont shoot me, I have a contact in lets say the PLAYER AGENT world. Almost a done deal for Morgan and JRod (medical for the later is an issue)

Word also has it they maybe some more to follow. Blame contracts, wages, and management (not in that order)

Earth shattering ITK info. That's pretty much in the public anyway.

Take his point but the Board cannot be absolved of blame so easily. Either it's deliberately and wilfully cutting costs and raising revenue or it's lost any semblance of control. If we want a more level playing field, the Championship's a competitive league. Even that may change with the increased parachute payments.

Good news is there are only about another three players anyone would want after these two leave.

The sad thing is, that Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal and anyone else who rapes us, along with the players themselves, couldn't give two ****s what they have done to this club.

I dont feel animostiy towards Arsenal or Manyoo. They took an oportunity to bag one decent player each.

Liverpool and Spurs on the other hand....they are willfully screwing us. The hatred that burns in me for these two is intense.

For some reasons :rolleyes: I think Chelsea and Man City has a few extra fans down south about the league title this season...

And we all used to think they were the worst in football with their oil money....funny (or not) how things can change so fast...

Edited by Olallana

The sad thing is, that Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal and anyone else who rapes us, along with the players themselves, couldn't give two ****s what they have done to this club.

Why should they care, but it's not down to them. The sales have been agreed by our own Board, advised by Les Reed. What is left is not the Saints any more.

and do a lot of us care about clubs such as Salisbury or Hereford with current difficulties 10x worse than what we have to deal with here? No.

What I cannot understand is why bother forking out serious £s for Pelle and Tadic? If we are flogging anyone at any price, it makes no sense. I don't think there is some grand plan / deal / sales type scenario here. I just think we have a board who have no idea what they doing. Amateur night...

This brings the total of sales to 7. What's wrong with Davis, Boruk, Fonte and JWP? Aren't they good enough to sell?

Are they better than other prem teams already have? Not greatly. Fonte could still go and according to Alex Crook is waiting for us to match Cardiffs wage offer.

What I cannot understand is why bother forking out serious £s for Pelle and Tadic? If we are flogging anyone at any price, it makes no sense. I don't think there is some grand plan / deal / sales type scenario here. I just think we have a board who have no idea what they doing. Amateur night...

My guess is our board told RK he could invest in players when he signed up (which he did) but he cant be in agreement with the current fire sale, surely

There is no plan. It's a case of reacting to,each individual player transfer request and before you know,it we are where we are.

There is no plan. It's a case of reacting to,each individual player transfer request and before you know,it we are where we are.

And that is the problem - we are just 'reacting" to events. The Board appears to have no strategy per se, they are merely conducting a bunch of one off transactions. In business terms, each transfer makes sense insofar we are being paid far too much for each player. However, when you put these decisions together, you have just hastened the return back to the Championship. Pathetic management really...

I think we all sit and wait for a sale and then it will be luck of the draw whether we get a good owner or a bad one. I hope Koeman sticks around for the ride, but I would imagine he likely won't.

I'm starting to think it would be pretty cool if we could sell a whole team:

Boruc - might want to go if we sign Forster?

Shaw - Gone

Lovren - Gone

Fonte - In negotiations

Chambers - Gone

Rodriguez - In negotiations

Morgan - In negotiations

Cork - In negotiations

Lallana - Gone

Osvaldo - In negotiations

Lambert - Gone

Bonus point if you can name which game last season this was starting XI!

Edited by Bearsy

They don't care. Why would they? They want to be successful and if players are available then they are going to buy them. We could of said no. We didn't. I think if anything they will be shocked at how easy it has been for them to get those players. no resistance at all.

Shaw - Gone

Lovren - Gone

Fonte - In negotiations

Chambers - Gone

Morgan - In negotiations

Cork - In negotiations

Lallana - Gone

Lambert - Gone

Good team that! Amazing that all our good work for the last 5 years has been cast to the four winds in less than 2 months.

Shaw - Gone

Lovren - Gone

Fonte - In negotiations

Chambers - Gone

Morgan - In negotiations

Cork - In negotiations

Lallana - Gone

Lambert - Gone

Osvaldo and Chambers only started two games together. Norwich and Man City. Gazza was in goal for the game against city and Fox started against Norwich.:cool:

There's going to be a lot of heartbroken young Saints fans by the end of this window :-(

You know what, in all this saga, this is what annoys me the most.

I have a father with Alzheimer's who still loves going to the footie, and an 8yo who talks of nothing but footie. He starts off in the morning and doesn't stop. I have been trying to explain what has been going on and I see that it goes over his head. He is Saints mad.

Alex Crook has just tweeted the Rodriguez deal is almost complete but Schneiderlin, for some reason isn't that far. He mentions a possibility that an offer from Arsenal may be on the table.

You know what, in all this saga, this is what annoys me the most.

I have a father with Alzheimer's who still loves going to the footie, and an 8yo who talks of nothing but footie. He starts off in the morning and doesn't stop. I have been trying to explain what has been going on and I see that it goes over his head. He is Saints mad.

That's sad mate. The upset is worse for them.

Holy s*** this is getting silly and very depressing. Even our injured players are being sold.

Only one thing for it now.....................

gif-flip-head-sand.gif

(p.s. can someone come and tell me when it's all over)

I agree with the sentiment, although I don't think "rape" is appropriate - not because it is not PC (which it isn't) but because we are at least getting stupidly high fees for the players. That said, it is going to be tough to keep the goals out when one of your centre halfs is just a stack of pound notes. How the hell are you supposed to have a decent offside trap. Worse still, what if the wind gets up??

I dont feel animostiy towards Arsenal or Manyoo. They took an oportunity to bag one decent player each.

Liverpool and Spurs on the other hand....they are willfully screwing us. The hatred that burns in me for these two is intense.

We are being screwed by the owner and not the players who are now looking for lifeboats before we sink to the bottom of the league. I no longer blame the players. I blame the owner and the board. Even a three year old could not have made a bigger mess! Anyone could have managed this better....

I am sad that anyone has the right to do this to the supporters....

I am sad we were lied to throughout this fiasco.

No actually, I am angry!

Can't see RK staying and I would be surprised if he did. Even if we go out buying other teams cast offs as fast as we can go what sort of ram shackle team will we have.....

It's all been said but the owner and board do not deserve the supporters they have and have insulted them.

A once in a generation opportunity to really get somewhere thrown away....

It is criminal.....

I have never been one for protests but I would certainly join in if there were one.

I do not like the owner and board and hope they shuv off. Cortese built this club up and she and her henchmen have smashed it to pieces. I don't care who we bring in, the cynical demolition of this great team is a disgrace.