Morgan and Jay to Follow According to Simon Peach

brett24

Wanyama should definitely ask for a move. Immense defensive midfielder.

In a weird way I enjoy how re-outraged people are with each deal. How is anyone still remotely surprised?!

I want to know if anyone are still in the we got 'x' amount of weeks left of the transfer window, we'll be fine brigade.

Schneiderlin is top quality, more than anyone we had. He should be 25m minimum. If he went for that, I'd still be gutted.

Has to be over 40m for the pair, nearer 45 I'd hope. Not that it makes any difference!!

In my view it doesn't matter how much we get for them because it isn't our money. People seem convinced all this cash will be put back into the team.

Schneiderlin is top quality, more than anyone we had. He should be 25m minimum. If he went for that, I'd still be gutted.

Has to be over 40m for the pair, nearer 45 I'd hope. Not that it makes any difference!!

As yo say it makes no difference. A few more million is utterly meaningless.

Southampton must be currently be an agents dream, with what they must be currently creaming off those transfer fees!

Still don't get how you sell a guy with a serious knee injury.

likewise. Any rumours about him leaving just seem like bull**** to me, but pretty much every rumour has been spot on so far. Hence everyone already believe Morgan has pretty much gone.

Why would anyone buy a player that 2 months ago did his ACL? I just don't understand that.

Having gone through the off season as we have it's not impossible but I just can't square it. I guess adding Spurs into the equation does make the improbable plausible but even so this is bonkers.

Why would anyone buy a player that 2 months ago did his ACL? I just don't understand that.

Having gone through the off season as we have it's not impossible but I just can't square it. I guess adding Spurs into the equation does make the improbable plausible but even so this is bonkers.

Just shows how seemingly desperate we are to sell players.

Does Les have any time to try and bring players in, or is he too busy sorting out a transfer away for anyone who wants one? I remember I was mocked when the first 'how many signing will we need' thread appeared and answered 8 or 9. The problem is even if we get them in, it might be too late

Just put a call into my source. They will both be allowed to leave. There's an offer for both if them to Spurs and there's also an offer from Liverpool for J-Rod.

Any news on anyone coming in will be greatly received.

Although I'm sure the Fonte/Cork to leave story will be breaking first.