Where will we finish next season? Poll please mods!

Jonnyboy

Can't say for sure at the mo, as we have no idea what the squad will look like! So a few alternatives...

But as it stands, a long winded relegation battle - but ultimate survival. Lose Jay and Morgan....relegation by some distance.

But keep both, build on the squad with the likes of Rojo, Ings, Forster and co...and we could have a chance of being mid-table.

See, the 'season prediction' thread. I made an early call at the end of the season, 16th to 19th, but now erring on relegated.

A few people gone for 17th, and it's you that's sitting on the fence?!? :-)

Having just read the Independents list of ins and outs I can't see anything other than a relegation struggle for us even if we do bring in a few more players. Most of the teams in our part of the league looked to have added some decent players to their squads, we are still desperately trying to fill holes left.

I think West Brom and Swansea might struggle, Burnley will be down there somewhere. I think Leicester and QPR will do OK, I don't think we will be anywhere near the likes of Stoke, Hull and West Ham.

Fish fish fish

Behave, you tit. The team's been torn apart, we've got a manager with no experience in the Premiership and not one of the players we've signed looks better than the one's who've left. Too much disruption is never a good thing. I hope I'm proved wrong but I've a bad feeling about the forthcoming season.