Training ground bust up - (nope)

UpweySaint

@TimPearsonMedia: Hearing reports of a training ground bust up between 3 senior figures at Southampton. Unconfirmed at the moment. #SaintsFC #SFC

So its now "3 senior figures" rather than players.

If true, what a shambles and shameful circus we have become.

Don't mind that - It probably means there are people there who give a damn...

I think they've easily been talking about the events of the last day, the interview etc. They're a close bunch and Morgan is a key member of that, so it's pretty easy to work out that a few players are on his side...and maybe someone took offence to that and said they needed to show a bit more respect to the club who pay their wages, then they fire back with the club should respect our wishes...etc etc.

Probably the best transcription that will be made of it.

Tim Pearson has had a twitter presence for a whole 2 months. Since like a wannabe reporter.

Not a good source for any football related story. (especially when a previous tweet shows he's a supporter of the new saints in Wales)

Not to mention his profile says he is freelance - get his views aren't the views of his employers.

Erm surely of you are freelance you are your own employer.

Edited by Nolan

Two things here:

Firstly, the source. This guy is the ONLY journalist to report it, and he is someone nobody's ever heard of and reports on sports in SOUTH WALES. How would someone like him get a scoop on something going on at Saints when there are so many national and local journalists who are close to things at the club?

Secondly, the time: It was reported before 10am this morning, which means the event would have happened even earlier than that. I find it difficult to believe that there would be many (if any) players at the training ground 60-90 minutes before training.

Two things here:

Firstly, the source. This guy is the ONLY journalist to report it, and he is someone nobody's ever heard of and reports on sports in SOUTH WALES. How would someone like him get a scoop on something going on at Saints when there are so many national and local journalists who are close to things at the club?

Secondly, the time: It was reported before 10am this morning, which means the event would have happened even earlier than that. I find it difficult to believe that there would be many (if any) players at the training ground 60-90 minutes before training.

Its possible there was a pre-training meeting between Koeman, Reed and Schneiderlin before training. Nonetheless agree about journo.

Tim Pearson has had a twitter presence for a whole 2 months. Since like a wannabe reporter.

Not a good source for any football related story. (especially when a previous tweet shows he's a supporter of the new saints in Wales)

Not to mention his profile says he is freelance - get his views aren't the views of his employers.

Erm surely of you are freelance you are your own employer.

Maybe he got his Saints muddled? Just saying ...............

Its possible there was a pre-training meeting between Koeman, Reed and Schneiderlin before training.

Yeah, potentially, but I don't see how that sort of situation causes a "bust-up", or more specifically something physical, which is what the term implies.

Sure, they'll disagree if they're having a meeting, but I don't see Schneiderlin as the "standing up, flipping a table and steaming in" type :lol:

Also worth noting that, despite that tweet having been public for the best part of 45 minutes and re-tweeted by plenty of people, there are STILL no Saints-focused journalists saying anything about it.

My initial thoughts on this story was that it was a wind up

As I thought the OP was a skate as they live in p mouth

Then I saw the Pearson tweet

And I thought who and .how would he know there has been a bust up as he is insignificant reporter

Then Steve grant makes a post

So I reckon pearson is jumping on the band wagon

Out of curiosity do we have any welsh lads at the club

Maybe one of them texted him if it is true

Can we please have a good news day

Out of curiosity do we have any welsh lads at the club

Maybe one of them texted him if it is true

Isgrove must have texted Bale, who then told his Mum while she was in the hairdressers. She mentioned it to the hairdresser who just happens to be the sister of this journo's best friend.

A conspiracy theory no wilder than many on here.

Well Lloyd Isgrove is Welsh and has links in Cardiff, but I'm firmly in the Steve Grant camp of "this is ********". He might have reported in in good faith, but since no-one else has corroborated it in the media, I will dismiss it as **** stirring

Well Lloyd Isgrove is Welsh and has links in Cardiff, but I'm firmly in the Steve Grant camp of "this is ********". He might have reported in in good faith, but since no-one else has corroborated it in the media, I will dismiss it as **** stirring

Another thing, this guy claims to be from Rhyl, which is about as far away from Cardiff as is possible within Wales.

Locking this now, clearly garbage.