Jack Cork - WBA

Killers Knee

What's Jack's dad saying on the subject these days. Did he not think Koeman was taking overlong to assess his son whilst the injured JRod had been offered a new 5 year contract.

That was a fair enough point to make by Alan Cork, but it was pretty obvious what the rationale behind offering Rodriguez that new contract when they did.

I think it'd be a shame to lose Cork personally. Did a great job pretty much every game he was asked to last season. Not really sure why he gets so much grief on here - probably the case that most people know **** all about football and what makes a decent footballer.

Lack of forthcoming contract could mean we are looking at bringing in another midfielder.

I think it'd be a shame to lose Cork personally. Did a great job pretty much every game he was asked to last season. Not really sure why he gets so much grief on here - probably the case that most people know **** all about football and what makes a decent footballer.

Lack of forthcoming contract could mean we are looking at bringing in another midfielder.

Eh? WTF you on about? Where on here does he get so much grief?

I've had many cases of love that were just infatuation, but this hate I feel for you is the real thing.

You're the best at all you do - and all you do is make people hate you.

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

The thing that terrifies me the most is that someone might hate me as much as I loathe you.

When you get run over by a car it shouldn't be listed under accidents.

All of your ancestors must number in the millions; its hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.

Ever since I saw you in your family tree I've wanted to cut it down.

I hear that when you were a child your mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you but the Mafia wanted too much.

I hear that when your mother first saw you she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

You were the answer to a prayer. Your parents prayed that the world would be made to suffer and here you came along.

I hear the only place you're ever invited is outside.

I would like the pleasure of your company but it only gives me displeasure.

You have nothing to fear from my baser instincts; its my finer ones that tell me to kill you.

It's your life --- but I wish you'd let us have it.

I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.

I think you should live for the moment. But after that I doubt I'll think so.

Man alive! But I wish you weren't.

I believe in respect for the dead; in fact I could only respect you if you WERE dead.

I admire your because I've never had the courage it takes to be a liar, a thief and a cheat.

You're acquitting yourself in such a way that no jury ever would.

You have a face only a mother could love - and she hates it!

You're so stupid, that you got fired from the M & M factory for throwing away all the W's.

You're so stupid, it takes you an hour to cook minute rice.

You're so ugly when you walk into a bank, they turn the cameras off!

You're so ugly, if you stuck your head out the window, they'd arrest you for mooning!

You're so ugly if you joined an ugly contest, they'd say "Sorry, no professionals!"

You're so ugly your face is closed on weekends!

You're so ugly when you were born the doctor slapped your mother!

You're so ugly when you were born, your mother saw the afterbirth and said "Twins!"

You're so ugly they know what time you were born, because your face stopped the clock!

You're so ugly, your mother had to feed you with a sling shot.

You're so ugly, your mother had to tie a steak around your neck to get the dog to play with you.

You're so fat when you sit around the house, you sit AROUND the HOUSE

You're so fat a picture of you would fall off the wall!

You're so fat if you weighed five more pounds, you could get group insurance!

You're so fat you get clothes in three sizes: extra large, jumbo, and oh-my-god-it's-coming-towards-us!

You're so fat if you got your shoes shined, you'd have to take his word for it!

You're so fat that you have to strap a beeper on your belt to warn people you are backing up.

I'm looking forward to the pleasure of your company since I haven't had it yet.

When you pass away and people ask me what the cause of your death was, I'll say your stupidity.

Well I'll see you in my dreams - if I eat too much.

Don't you like him then? :eek:

Please give Jack Cork a new contract. His old man might stop moaning on Twitter.

Nah, seriously - he's ace. Big part of the 2012/13 resurgence and we'd be mad to let him go, especially with the uncertainty around Schneiderlin..

Edited by pap

Bertrand is one of Jack Corks best mates and probably a large factor in him choosing to come here. Do you really think Cork would choose to leave now before Jan when he finally gets to play footie with him irrespective of whether there are bids on the table and we are willing to sell. Cork will be with us till Jan at least, if he doesn't get a new contract and some game time before then I'm sure he will consider moving and who can blame him. This thread is bloody pointless.

OK - maybe not so much 'grief' as underestimated/undervalued by some. You only need to look at some of the comments on this thread to see that.

Nope can't see that. One poster said he isn't his favourite player and another one called him a squad player. Other than that everyone said he is class and we would be mad to lose him.

Nope can't see that. One poster said he isn't his favourite player and another one called him a squad player. Other than that everyone said he is class and we would be mad to lose him.

If anything he's more likely overrated than underrated on here ,Spider was probably the one out of all the want aways that we could have coped with (even though he's probably our best player).Cork & Vic is still a very formidable DCM partnership.

I've had many cases of love that were just infatuation, but this hate I feel for you is the real thing.

You're the best at all you do - and all you do is make people hate you.

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

The thing that terrifies me the most is that someone might hate me as much as I loathe you.

When you get run over by a car it shouldn't be listed under accidents.

All of your ancestors must number in the millions; its hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.

Ever since I saw you in your family tree I've wanted to cut it down.

I hear that when you were a child your mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you but the Mafia wanted too much.

I hear that when your mother first saw you she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

You were the answer to a prayer. Your parents prayed that the world would be made to suffer and here you came along.

I hear the only place you're ever invited is outside.

I would like the pleasure of your company but it only gives me displeasure.

You have nothing to fear from my baser instincts; its my finer ones that tell me to kill you.

It's your life --- but I wish you'd let us have it.

I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.

I think you should live for the moment. But after that I doubt I'll think so.

Man alive! But I wish you weren't.

I believe in respect for the dead; in fact I could only respect you if you WERE dead.

I admire your because I've never had the courage it takes to be a liar, a thief and a cheat.

You're acquitting yourself in such a way that no jury ever would.

You have a face only a mother could love - and she hates it!

You're so stupid, that you got fired from the M & M factory for throwing away all the W's.

You're so stupid, it takes you an hour to cook minute rice.

You're so ugly when you walk into a bank, they turn the cameras off!

You're so ugly, if you stuck your head out the window, they'd arrest you for mooning!

You're so ugly if you joined an ugly contest, they'd say "Sorry, no professionals!"

You're so ugly your face is closed on weekends!

You're so ugly when you were born the doctor slapped your mother!

You're so ugly when you were born, your mother saw the afterbirth and said "Twins!"

You're so ugly they know what time you were born, because your face stopped the clock!

You're so ugly, your mother had to feed you with a sling shot.

You're so ugly, your mother had to tie a steak around your neck to get the dog to play with you.

You're so fat when you sit around the house, you sit AROUND the HOUSE

You're so fat a picture of you would fall off the wall!

You're so fat if you weighed five more pounds, you could get group insurance!

You're so fat you get clothes in three sizes: extra large, jumbo, and oh-my-god-it's-coming-towards-us!

You're so fat if you got your shoes shined, you'd have to take his word for it!

You're so fat that you have to strap a beeper on your belt to warn people you are backing up.

I'm looking forward to the pleasure of your company since I haven't had it yet.

When you pass away and people ask me what the cause of your death was, I'll say your stupidity.

Well I'll see you in my dreams - if I eat too much.

Hassocks has clearly gone down hill since I went to school there. In my day we had much better things to do than waste time with this sort of thing. I would recommend getting a life or at least going for a pint at The Greyhound.

My assessment is that Pochettino never rated him particularly highly (hence rushing Wanyama back to play at Fulham when he clearly wasn't fit and Cork was arguably our best player at the time), and as contract extensions for the first team squad would largely be up to the manager to decide whether to offer or not, MP opted for the latter. Now he's gone, it's now down to Koeman to decide, and naturally he wants to get a proper look at everyone before making that sort of decision.

Spot on